SP - General Voice command Recognition in game to give orders in battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Voice command Recognition in game to give orders in battle
so there few mods out that add voice command system and it works great, it even these system even have great reviews and are most have by game review forms like pcgamer.

if moders can in act a system works so great and I use it my self or one my self why cant a system like this be implemented into the full game so we do not have to depend on modders to keep this updated for each new version, be honest this system works so well I can not even play the game with out in game voice recognition.

it really be awesome and nice to have this implement a system so i do not have to wait for moder to fix the voice every time there new patch so forth.

VoiceLord - The Immersive Voice Commands Mod
Get immersed in Bannerlord by using your voice to give over 150+ commands to your troops by using a mic & the help of a free speech recognition tool called VoiceMacro!
www.nexusmods.com

How to get and use voice commands in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord | Gamepur
Scream at your troops instead of clicking buttons.
www.gamepur.com

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord works brilliantly with voice commands
Bark orders at your troops with these two voice command profiles.
www.pcgamer.com

with developers behind something like this no telling how great this voice system could become for giving commands on fly or talking to npcs so forth you would not even need to hear the voice of char you could just use your own voice as if you are there in person, instead of just having to pick options 1 or 2 or 3 with mouse or a controller could just speak text in front of you as if you are talking to the other person.. that should be goal for future role playing game emersion you always have option to use controller or a keyboard but why not add voice to that mix, for people who play games with there headsets and almost every one has a mic now these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom