Voice Acting offer: To any who wish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mandible said:
Although work on the Vermin Resurgence Mod will not be continuing, I really loved the voicework that you did for it and it's a real shame that we won't be able to hear it in-game. I'll vouch for you!

What happened? This is news to me!

Still, it was good practice none the less. I might save it for distribution to another mod if that's fine with you.

You guys are all melting my heart like butter, im seriously humbled by this  :cry:

Comrade Crimson said:
What happened?

I just don't have enough time or modding support to keep on going. It has been several years and almost all of the people who were excited about helping have dropped off to do other things.

Going to piggy back off this.

I am also eager to lend my vocal talents: I am an American death metal vocalist (bear with me here), who can scream, grunt and yell/generally make evil sounds (laughing/giggling) and generally making silly sounds. Let me know if this intrigues anyone!  :cool:

Uhtred Ragnarson said:
Going to piggy back off this.

I am also eager to lend my vocal talents: I am an American death metal vocalist (bear with me here), who can scream, grunt and yell/generally make evil sounds (laughing/giggling) and generally making silly sounds. Let me know if this intrigues anyone!  :cool:

tumblr_m0al70xOpq1qccd0v.gif

YOU FIEND, RIDING MY COAT TAILS!

Just kidding :razz: there is lots of work to be had here, glad im inspiring others to take up the mantle of giving voicework to folks.

Comrade Crimson said:
Bumping this; I also have news and a request to all the mod developers I've worked with before to do me a favour:

Recently, I have been making great efforts to update my soundcloud portfolio with all the roles I've ever voiced, and this is a very difficult process as it requires me to essentially upload over 60 folders worth of stuff, several dozen projects that I've been involved in over the near 2 years I've been in this path of hobby/career.

I'm at the point now, where, whilst I will still do mods gladly as I have always been doing with the odd indie game jobs-

I want to apply at TaleWorlds itself, into the company as a voice actor and help with the development process of their game Bannerlord and other projects they may have.

What I want? If you are willing, to give me your backing and support. Be my reference when I do decide to consult them, as it'd mean a lot to me knowing I have communal support behind my back. I am still available for voicing your projects, and for those who may still be waiting for something message me again and I'll inform you of progress. I've gotten most of the requests finished, but I know there is a few that still need stuff from my end. And a note, if I am hired by them- that doesn't mean I won't be voicing for all the modding projects here. I'll still be voicing all the crazy stuff you guys throw at me.

If you are willing to put your name in support to me, let me know.

Thank you for your time.

A link to my soundcloud, I still have many more things to upload:

https://soundcloud.com/comradecrimson
What you've done so far for Perisno is awesome, so there is no reason I cannot support you :smile:
Keep doing what your doing man! Love your work.

Back
Top Bottom