Voice Acting offer: To any who wish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I am a hobbyist voice actor and I have voiced several characters across many mods such as Rise of the Reds for Generals Zero Hour, the Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 1 and 2 database and numerous other CnC mods such as Crystallized Doom.

I have voiced many many characters, and I will upload lots of them soon enough to this soundcloud page: Right now there is only a few of that vast collection, but I think it should give some insight to my ability.
https://soundcloud.com/comradecrimson

I use a Blue Yeti microphone and have been doing this for a while so I am experienced both in voicing many different accents, can change and command my voice very well and alter it drastically at will, and I am a capable script writer and even story writer.

If you wish to have some voice acting done, please contact me via Comrade.Crimson for my Skype or my email- [email protected]

You can also contact me via private messages here on the forum- though I will need an email to send my work or your skype so I can transmit the finished audio files.

This offer goes to any and all mods and projects here, I'd be happy to serve the community and expand my experience.

wowwow

I heard your voice I think on warhammer. Very nice. I'm not sure this is the right board, try mod resources (a mod will probably move you). But I must say thanks on behalf the community, we need some talented voice actors :smile:

Hello, If you are still interested in doing more voice acting work, I have a project that might interest you. We have just completed our 0.5 Beta release of a new mod for the multiplayer DLC Warband Napoleonic Wars called "War of 1812". It modifies Napoleonic Wars into a two faction module, United States vs. United Kingdom and their Native Allies and containes over 20 maps portraying various battles of the war of 1812. See link for the forum thread: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4567.0 The sound files we need can be in either wav or mp3 format. They should begin promptly without any delay and be relatively free of distortion. We have just released the Beta so we will probably not need them until we release a new patch, which should probably be in 2 or 3 months time.

We are currently very thin on voice files for the US forces and are unsing the vanilla british commands that came with Napoleonic Wars. Below is a list of the voice files we need in order to have US officers give the necessary field commands for the game as well as a list of shouts that US rankers can yell at the enemy:

US faction commands and shouts: (Standard American Accent)

Commands
-Fix bayonets!
-Fall back!
-Retreat!
-Advance!
-Charge!
-Fire!
-Fire at will!
-Cease Fire!
-On my command!
-Hold this position!
-On me!

Shouts
-Remember the Raisin River!
-Free Trade and Sailors Rights!
-Die Teabag!
-Limie Scum!
-This ones for King George!
-Don't shoot!
-I surrender!

We also need few more UK faction shouts and commands: (Working class British Accent exept where noted.)

Shouts
-Die Yankee Scum!
-Damn Yankees!

Commands
-Fix bayonets! (Upper class British Accent.)

Finally, 3 or 4 good native american war crys like the kind heard in the ambush scene of "Last of the Mohicans" if you are familiar with that film would really be excellent.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. My user name in the Taleworlds Forums is Blitz_craig.

A superb job on the voice lines for Wo1812 mod. I just had to code them in late tonight to give them a test and they are fantastic in-game. Thank you ever so much and very much!!

Yes, if a moderator can move this thread to the Forge main board that would help publicize ComradeCrimson's voicework.

I am doing modding as a dedicated hobby, the voice talent is excellent and professional quality. Best of luck with pursuing your hobby Sir Crimson!

I've got a general suggestion, we could do with a more modern sounding battle cry pack with different sounds of pain as a general OSP for modders if you wish now :smile:.

I think we're all a little sick and tired of the default GRRRRRRRRAAAAUGH and AGH cries of the base game.

SeanBeansShako said:
I've got a general suggestion, we could do with a more modern sounding battle cry pack with different sounds of pain as a general OSP for modders if you wish now :smile:.

I think we're all a little sick and tired of the default GRRRRRRRRAAAAUGH and AGH cries of the base game.

I don't do OSP work, but yes to answer all my questions;

If the project is not for profit I will not charge. If you are making a DLC or an indie project that you intend on selling I will ask for payment. Otherwise- all free.

I do this as a hobby; and while I do take a professional acumen and care to my craft and work and while I certainly don't mind at all getting payed for my work, my roots are in voicing for mods.

My general rule of thumb is- my work is not OSP. PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD MY VOICEWORK ACROSS MULTIPLE MODS. If you want me to voice stuff for you- contact me. I will gladly give you unique stuff that is new, unique and not heard in another mod completely for free and within a reasonable time. Anywhere from the day I am assigned to roughly a week unless otherwise notified I will deliver whatever you folks want. I believe I've made a few modders here happy and their eventual fans happy, and that makes me pleased as my work is appreciated by people. My goal is reputation and heightened experience- so just credit me for my work, ask me to voice stuff for you if you want my voicework in your mod and there is no problem stuff gets done. Come forth and ask me and I'll help ya out :3

This guy is a great voice actor and I'dd recommend him to anyone.
He listens carefully to your wishes ( As in what vision you had in your mind exactly ) , but if you say '' I don't know, whatever you think is best '' he will find a voice/accent suitable.
The microphone / surroundings he uses is of professional quality. ( No background noises, clear recording )
He works fast, and communicates well.

If everything goes as planned, you should be able to hear him in my upcoming mod : 793 AD, Persistent Sagas.

Dobas said:
He listens carefully to your wishes ( As in what vision you had in your mind exactly ) , but if you say '' I don't know, whatever you think is best '' he will find a voice/accent suitable.
The microphone / surroundings he uses is of professional quality. ( No background noises, clear recording )

This. He is making a great work also with my mod, Last breath of the Calradian Empire.

Would you like to supply some voices for Scottish Highland squirrel warriors? They look something like this:
G5cYi.jpg

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,141589.msg6409680.html#msg6409680
I'll send you a PM with details if you're interested.

Dobas said:

If everything goes as planned, you should be able to hear him in my upcoming mod : 793 AD, Persistent Sagas.

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with your project- I am still very much open to those Saxon lines, by the way. Just throw me a script or some such when you are ready, speak to me on Skype and I can handle the rest.

And as for Last Breathe of the Calradian Empire, between that and Fires of War, they are my current single player mods at the moment so it speaks for itself.

Mandible said:
Would you like to supply some voices for Scottish Highland squirrel warriors? They look something like this:
G5cYi.jpg

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,141589.msg6409680.html#msg6409680
I'll send you a PM with details if you're interested.

Not only do I want to voice this for the sheer fact of SCOTTISH SQUIRREL WARRIORS! AYE! The fact its a mod about Redwall (which is something that hails back to my childhood and we'll say it hits nostalgia chords,) I would actually be greatly pleased to voice something like this. I didn't know if your mod was still active or not, as I had my eye on it for a long while and considered approaching you about voice acting for it.

Hit me up for other stuff to voice too, I'll voice your whole mod if need be.

But seriously. That's friggen badass; the model of that is just kickass and pays great homage to the original setting.

Back
Top Bottom