Vlandian Banner Knight and Champion Armour

Users who are viewing this thread

Which settlement sells their coat of plates? I am looking for some for I am now High King of Vlandia. The Banner Knight also has a gray hood I cannot find. I've also noticed some of the Vlandian lords have golden pauldrons that I cannot find.

Vlandia culture towns, will take a while to spawn though, you can sell iron to them and build smithies to increase the drop rate I believe.

I bought one at Galend when my Clan tier was 4. Don't know if its affected by character level, clan tier or just takes time to produce. Just go off and focus on building your renown and periodically check all the vlandian cities. Its expensive though so make sure you have about 500,000 to spare

I bought one at Galend when my Clan tier was 4. Don't know if its affected by character level, clan tier or just takes time to produce. Just go off and focus on building your renown and periodically check all the vlandian cities. Its expensive though so make sure you have about 500,000 to spare
Thank you. I am currently at war with three countries so I must protect my borders. I'll go back to my kingdom after the wars to look for said armour. I'm currently good on denars because I have increased taxation on my subjects.

I have found two armour sets back to back tonight that I've never seen available for sale. Both are from Vlandian cities. One is the Rough Brigandine. The other is the Brigandine over Mail which is what so was calling Coat-of-Plates. I think Coat-of-Plates was what it was called in Warband maybe? I wonder if the armour is more readily available because of the latest updates.

Back
Top Bottom