Vlandia Rebalance When?

Users who are viewing this thread

I read it. I am telling you that noone is playing 2h Sergeant in a skirmish game, where people know how to play.

Vlandia is even slightly underperforming in the HINQ matchmaking.
actually in TDM and siege only vlandia can have so many heavy infantry because they have looter perk and cheaper peasant.most time other functions have to use farmers to fight against sargents,that's why vlandia op in TDM and siege.

I dont know why people are saying Vlandia is the worst skirmish faction. At least they have a mace that can do consistent dmg and they can spam looters and overwhelm asserai spam. Sturgia by far is the worst faction their weapons are lucky to hit more than 20.

actually in TDM and siege only vlandia can have so many heavy infantry because they have looter perk and cheaper peasant.most time other functions have to use farmers to fight against sargents,that's why vlandia op in TDM and siege.
Exactly true. Vlandians earn money for dying, and they get 20 golds for kills and assists.
3 minutes into the game there are knight, sergeant and sharpshooters all over the map, when vlandia is in the game.

And ****ers run so fast, because their armor is too light I think.

(tdm and siege) - 100 Gold for Peasant and make it a bit slower.
90's probably fairer. As i've mentioned earlier, the looter perk is essentially having an empty hand to go with your Perk 1 skill, and the Farmer perk is a "4 t3h m33mz" perk rather than actually being worth using.

Back
Top Bottom