In Progress Visual Glitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Joeker4646

Recruit
Saw someone posted this too with Battanians lords. On me, it happens when the characters (Player, Companions) are using their civilian outfit, while the war outfits aren't affected (pict. 1). Day 51 in-game. Didn't happen before

Pict. 1
JYY1ln8.png

Pict. 2
vItRMqi.png

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

I still encounter the issue with the latest game version. Everything is up to date. This issue only appears with the Battanian lords. I think I saw some people also reported similar issue back then and it possible that it caused by one of the Battanian's bracer, I don't remember which one. The ladies and army seems fine. Only Battanian lords/or anyone that use the bracer (at least that I encountered from several playthrough).

Main branch: 1.4.2

Last edited:
The only workaround so far is by restart the game....although sometimes it didn't fix.
Verified the game...same result

I have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting back.

Really appreciate it! Thanks! I hope there'll be a fix for that

And I hope this could help, I found some threads back in April. This Thread has the exact same issue, and This one too. Both specifically mentioned "Highland Noble Bracer" that might be the culprit (or any Battania/Highland armor or outfit part).

Back
Top Bottom