Need More Info Visual glitch covers screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: A polygonal like item distorts the players screen, becoming unable to see anything other than a large, moving, brown, segmented screen.
How to Reproduce: Happened to me in Captain warmup and mid match in captain, no idea how to reproduce it but if you get a chance to see through the brown polygon the shadows look messed up
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
pnU1t2Sej

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

There arent many details, its just the sigils and names in the top and health bar in the lower right. The picture is mainly showing how bad it covers my screen once in awhile, has happened in cliffs of akkalat warmup area, isles of deried B flag and hill, maybe other places, but when it does happen and I get out of it the shadows in the world look weird

I can't get a video sorry my cpu couldn't handle it. Here are more pictures, the sickle is only there as a reference to how much movement I had done between pictures of normal visual to glitched visual, only input being forward or backward. The only thing I failed to picture is how the ground and shadows look separated when I get a look through while the glitch is happening, the shadows seem to appear slightly above the ground like a separate layer and similar to the polygons in these pictures as I move the graphics do a funky kaleidoscope movement in, perhaps the shadow lines are jumping up and covering my player camera? when it happens it doesnt last all game or start from the beggining, its random and seems tied to certain areas I stand in or where Im looking at. Lasts usually 30 seconds approx. unsure if leaving an area fixes due to the randomness of it stopping and starting. Never happened before latest balance update.
Glitch starts:
po7vK81Rj

Move backwards slightly:
pmEWdiWSj

Move forwards:
png0dhm3j

Move backwards:
poJTR0yxj

Move forwards:
pmxzsrFUj

Move backwards:
pnSYKkK4j