Resolved Visiting lords can't play the board game

Users who are viewing this thread

40i4

Recruit
Summary: So far, I managed to play board game only with a governor of given settlement. If visiting lord was asked to play, he agrees but don't move
How to Reproduce: Find a settlement, that's visited by a lord. Enter castle/keep, find the lord and ask him to play a game. Notice, that even if he/she agrees, he/she is still standing in the same place and the game won't start
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wT7Vxe8BeyeL2G4evg7LZ5Z1ZZnHhe6_?usp=sharing skip to 00:19
Version: Main e1.2.1
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
OS:Windows 10 Home, 64-bitGPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super
CPU: Intel Core i7 9700 3GHz
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: MSi Z390 A-PRO

Last edited:
Today I managed to play a game with a visiting hero in neutral town, but still got ignored in another town that was under control of my faction. Maybe the afilliation of a settlement and the lord have some significance in this bug?

Hi, are you still having the same problem after the latest patches? If yes, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

I didn't play with latest patches yet, but I can launch and check it in my free time. I will post results here

I played with all latest patches and can confirm, that bug is still present. I tried playing with two different lords - first one started walking towards table normally, but https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...in-board-game-chair-in-imperial-keeps.425268/ bug happened, so I can't confirm If game would actually start. Second one wouldn't move after agreeing to play, but after talking to him second time and choosing "Actually, I have better things to do" he started sprinting to other point in keep. When asked him to play again and then resigned again, he started sprinting to another point in keep and still didn't want to start playing

My saves:

I have encountered the same issue on 1.4.0
You CAN play with lords who reside in the town EXCEPT when they are a member of an army
Members of an army cannot play games.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom