Need More Info Vinela infinite conversation bug

Currently viewing this thread:

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Please use the directives below when posting a thread to reporting a bug. Using this draft will help us gather relevant and needed information more easily and quickly.

You can use external sites to upload screenshots and Youtube for videos. There is no NDA or any limitations on videos.

Thanks for your cooperation and we hope to fix your issue as soon as possible.

Summary: I went to vinela to give prisoners as a quest.I clicked the town to go in but suddenly the conversation with Calytos of Vinela started and won't end whatever I do.
How to Reproduce
: In summary.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:2070
GPU Driver Version: geforce game ready 446.14
CPU: amd ryzen 7 2700
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: not sure
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Video link :

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Sorry I think I already overwrote the save file I had. Hopefully just taking the exact quest from Vinela and going back there with some prisoners would replicate the problem.

Top Bottom