Villages relations increase?

Users who are viewing this thread

-do their quests
-clear out nearby bandit hideouts
-save them if they are getting raided
-several perks increase relations with village notables

Well, you raided them and now you want to be their friend? It is a long process back up but what snuggans posted is what you need to do for some time.

In the future, do not raid villages that are close to your areas of recruitment/play/future annexation.

PS: Why do you need to be passive aggressive in your OP?

Well, you raided them and now you want to be their friend? It is a long process back up but what snuggans posted is what you need to do for some time.

In the future, do not raid villages that are close to your areas of recruitment/play/future annexation.

PS: Why do you need to be passive aggressive in your OP?
Well, it is a war and in order to win, you have to cut off enemy supply. That's how it would be done in real life.
But this is the game with the mechanic that allows you to decrease relations, so it should be a reliable way to increase it.
What we have now is not the reliable way, it is completely random and for the most part broken.

P.S. why passive-aggressive? It is the bitter truth.

My relation -34 after the war, no hideouts and no one is raiding them =)
You can still proc relation gain with the 50 skill scouting perk, just go in and out prof the village until it procs. You can even have multiple scouts and switch to the other one with the town one and do a village and a town in the same day.

It means how you said this part:

or it is another broken feature that will never be fixed?
See somebody called me passive aggressive last week and I didn't understand what they meant, because passive aggressive IRL is very different, but it turns out they just mean comments like that. It's the internet, you can use whatever words you want and they mean whatever you want, or something.

Like passive aggressive irl would be saying "Man, I was going to go home but I guess I'll stay late because there's so much unfished ______ to do in THIS department, musta been really busy today over here.... that's weird the receipts look like it was really slow... oh well I guess we'll all just stay late....."

Saying something more like what I said like "oh are you on your day off? There's no work being done here, I asked a question and nobody can answer me? Are you just shopping today and not working today? Oh so you are on the clock, so can you answer me? Do we need to have another meeting?" Is just aggressive, there's nothing passive about it, it's a direct challenge that the person is not performing thier duties.

Well, it is a war and in order to win, you have to cut off enemy supply. That's how it would be done in real life.
But this is the game with the mechanic that allows you to decrease relations, so it should be a reliable way to increase it.
What we have now is not the reliable way, it is completely random and for the most part broken.

Best way is to just do quests for them when available.

Considering how long it can take to rebuild relations, I tend to avoid raiding villages I'll one day rule.

Best way is to just do quests for them when available.

Considering how long it can take to rebuild relations, I tend to avoid raiding villages I'll one day rule.
Not an option under the circumstances. When at negative relations, the villagers won't give you the quests.

@mexxico maybe it would be a good idea when relations with notables are negative, to allow the player to offer to do quests from those notables for free (with no reward) so the relations will increase, instead of disabling all quests.

Just wait until they are lost
Not really applicable in my case since the villages are mine.
This.

Frequent raids also tank their power, so they'll be quicker to go poof. Then, when new guys show up, just... don't raid them.
So the raids are part of the power play. We just need a way to increase relations with them, some kind of quest (similar to what people were suggesting above). Or just to be able to kill everyone in the village, and repopulate it with people loyal to you...

You can still proc relation gain with the 50 skill scouting perk, just go in and out prof the village until it procs. You can even have multiple scouts and switch to the other one with the town one and do a village and a town in the same day.
Hmm, I didn't know about it, I'll check it out. Thanks
Saying something more like what I said like "oh are you on your day off? There's no work being done here, I asked a question and nobody can answer me? Are you just shopping today and not working today? Oh so you are on the clock, so can you answer me? Do we need to have another meeting?" Is just aggressive, there's nothing passive about it, it's a direct challenge that the person is not performing thier duties.
I'm assuming the last part was about me, if yes then fine, I'm aggressively challenging them to do their job for which they already took the money.

Back
Top Bottom