Resolved Villages maintain "raided" appearance even after recovering - until exiting to main menu and loading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Villages continue to have smoke rising from them as if they are raided and not able to be interacted with - even after they have recovered from being raided. Only fix I have found is exiting to main menu and loading game again.
How to Reproduce: Allow a village to be raided and stay in game until it recovers and becomes able to be used again.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Campaign Map
Media (Screenshots & Video): issue is present at start. reloading fixes village appearance.
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: 496.76
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 4 x 8GB
Motherboard: ASUS Tuf B450M
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 2TB

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom