Resolved Villagers became hostile, but didn't change their kingdom after castle was taken

Users who are viewing this thread

40i4

Recruit
Summary: After Usek Castle was taken by enemy (Khuzait), villagers of Esme, one of bound villages, became hostile, but was still carrying Southern Empire's colors. They also changed banner from their previouss owner to Rhagaea's banner
How to Reproduce
: It happened to me only once, so I don't know how to reproduce it. Maybe one specific castle should often change its affiliation
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Usek Castle, village Esme
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rH67__QBx3yTaYZR4tyW7Umbr-DqCtjH?usp=sharing
Version: e1.1.2, no modifications
Specs:
Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super
CPU - Intel Core i7 9700 3GHz
RAM - 32GB
Motherboard - MSi Z390 A-PRO

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom