Resolved Village needs seed grains bug 1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Upon returning to the quest giver to complete it,the dialogue option freezes but everything else is moving,meaning i cannot exit the dialogue,and also i have the right ammount of grain but the dialogue option is still on WORKING ON IT. Tried multiple times to reload the quest but it keeps freezing

Yes!
ran into this issue myself.
It actually seems to read it as a different quest...?

So, I am to give 14 bushels of grain.
I return and talk to him about the given quest.
the NPC’s reply is: “have you tracked down those looters?”
Well, you asked for grain, not looters...
Which is why we cannot turn in grain to finish the quest.
on top of that, the game seizes as the dialogue freezes.The game is still running and people moving, but I cannot exit dialogue. Had to quit and reload.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

had the same issue. i was able to finish this quest only after finishing the quest "kill X bandits" from another village first.

The QA team informed me that they could not reproduce this issue. If you encounter it again, please update me and upload your save file. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom