Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Takazul

Regular
Summary: In the new quest (I think it's new with 1.1 beta) Village Needs Raw Materials, the quest cannot complete even though I have more than enough of the requested item. For me, the quest requires "5 crude iron." I smelted weapons and now have 10 in inventory. Quest is showing 0/5 and I cannot complete. EDIT: I tried smelting from raw to no avail.
How to Reproduce: Pick up quest for Village Needs Raw Materials, try and complete.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2080
GPU Driver Version: Current
CPU: i9-9820
RAM: 64 GB
Motherboard: x299
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Unfortunately, I cannot. I went back to 1.0.3 after findings several other issues (mentioned by others) and deleted the save file. I can tell you that the quest was from one of the two villages of Omor (the grain one, don't remember the name off hand).

I have had this issue too. I was fixing it by selling the material to a settlement then buying it back again (like washing money). I'm glad a fix is coming. Thanks

As a reminder:
As in 1.1.2 the bug is still in the game. It would be really nice, if the fix would be implemented in the next patch.

Also came to report the bug. I don't often smith on the player character, so just hit it today. FWIW for others, using a companion with smithing to handle the quest resolves. But if you make the mistake of taking it yourself ... still broken.

Back
Top Bottom