Sergeant Knight at Arms
I guess @Bloc did it again. For me, this mod is something like the legacy of @mexxico. Since it was mexxico who made it in the past if i am not mistaken.
There was a Description under the video, I'm adding it here too,
A simple demonstration of Village Management in Bannerlord.
A little bit of information:
- Now you can "micro" manage the villages that you own with new UI. You can increase or decrease tax values, militia production, and project workforce.
- Each village has East, West, North, South sides which you can construct projects. I tried not to change village production on purpose because several complex factors are tied to that in the game at the moment. Some projects still output some basic products though - like grain and fish.
- You can construct a castle - which also will be visible on the campaign map and when you enter the scenes. It increases the security of the village, makes it harder to get raided, and increases militia power. Each castle icon and real model ( which you see in scenes ) are culture-sensitive, so empire village will see empire castle.
- AI lords also do the exact same projects for their villages. This depends on their gold and some parameters and random values. They, however, only built castles for villages that are raided too often to increase security.
- You can demolish projects for a cost if they are previously built by AI or if you changed your mind. It's obviously WIP and not exactly a finished mod. But you get the idea.
For UI, I tried to replicate the original idea they had 7 years ago but later dropped because "At some point in development, fief management became too complex"
- here is the original video