Village Malitia

Users who are viewing this thread

I often end up in a situation where I inherit looted or recently looted villages with low or no malitia presence. If Im really unlucky I have have multiple ones more than a days travel apart. When I have villages in this shape I'm reluctant to stray to far from them and often end up chasing smaller lord parties or minor faction troops all over the map to protect them.

I use improved garrison but the garrison party isnt big enough to deal with this sort of threat and recently I've had issues with the garrison guards moving very slow like speed 1.
The settlers for villages mod allows me to increase the hearths but the add malitia function does not work.

No method I have tried boosts the malitia to an acceptable level in months (game time).

Would be awesome if improved garrison also allowed you to boost your villages.

Anyone know of alternative mods that may help? Its very frustrating being hemmed into a small part of the map chasing down scrub troop parties.

Village militia count are base on the village hearth, hearth is like the prosperity on town and castles, you can change the village heart on Modules/SandBox/settlement.xml but it only works on new game, and it won't stop AI from raiding the village

Another thing you could do is change the militia party in SandBox/ModuleData/partyTemplate.xml

However if you're not sure what to do, just back up those file first in case you mess it.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom