Resolved Village doesn't join when doing Extortion by Deserters quest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Doofus

Sergeant
Just started 1.7.0 game a couple days ago. First time I did Extortion by Deserters quest I fought the Deserters alone with my party. The village didn't join in. I lost because I expected about 25 more fighters on my side (even if they are weak, it helps overwhelm the enemy). Since I haven't played in a couple months I assumed they had changed the quest to where you are now on your own. Kind of a shame because it used to be one of my favorites. So it took a while until I tried the quest again, this time with enough troops I felt I could beat them on my own, but the next time I tried it I noticed the town leader specifically stated that they would join us in fighting the deserters. The battle started and, yes, the town militia joined us in the battle.

Not sure if it was a bug that occurs the first time you do the quest in the game or whether it was a bug that just occurs every now and then. Would appreciate it if other players could add their input.

Hey, i have confirmed that this is not the intended design. Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello though it is not my thread i just run into this. So, I saved directly before the battle maybe it helps. I gonna Upload the save. I hope it helps. In my case all my Quests where without the village militia so i was thinking it is an intended design choice. You will see in my save file that the villagers appear outside the Village before the fight start.

I uploaded the savefile

Thanks, Gamor. My only save was from days after I had first done the quest without militia & all future ones had militia, so I figured the save wouldn't do much for them.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Atm, I couldn't say. I'm fairly deep in the game, always at war with two or three other kingdoms and don't normally have time to even check what quests are wanted by someone, although this is generally a fairly quick one if I do know its wanted by the NPC. If I remember correctly this was a occasinnal problem, not a consistent one anyways, so it would be hard to quickly test for.

Back
Top Bottom