Vikingr heads

Users who are viewing this thread

I love this mod heads. They are rough, brutal and very medieval.

Do you believe that the heads can get installed in other mods? That would be complicated to do?

Thanks a lot.

Yes you can install them into another mod, but note:
-You can use them for personal use only (no distribution) faces are bound to Vikingr only and I wont see them in any other mod
-It will need some names changing in order to rewrite textures you like
-in most other mods textures may and will appear too dark

Don't worry. This is for personal use only. I'm not a modder nor do I pretend to be!

I want to put this heads on other mods. I refer to the model of the head, not the textures (faces). If you look it, the models of the heads are different. In Vikingr, heads are less round and more rough and ugly. In short, are more "medieval".

But I don't know what files are these models... :oops:

Davee, the original creator of our decap script, helped release a dismemberment OSP kit. Take a look here. Of course, it will differ slightly from what is present in Vikingr now as, no doubt, Barabas has worked on the script a little more. The above OSP should get you rollin' though.  :smile:

I think he means the head models that your character uses, not the dismembering the head script, model and all that.

Kwal said:
Medieval /=/ rough and ugly

But definetly less babybottom smooth than today's :razz:

They did not know so much about dermathology, for example smallpox scars (and scars in general) were pretty common. They weren't DIRTY, that's for sure, early medieval people took care of hygiene (vikings even discovered soap and had pretty neat saunas).

I guess the worst skin diseases started with big cities, like shown on lots of gothic art (some of them, like Wit Stwosz's altar were used to research medieval diseases).
Nevertheless, they were far from girly prettiness so common today, especially amongst warriors.

In England I believe it was considered unchristian to take baths :razz:

But I mean the comparison in general, a warrior's face would be more rough of course, but I have to protest when someone is saying rough and ugly is more medieval. You won't find many people these days who can make the same craftsmanship as they could back then. 'They' being an extremely lazy term of course.

Ok, enough off topic from me here now.

Back
Top Bottom