Vikingr: Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like all the time in the world and a bigger penis. Make it so Rathos! Oh also my Nan has your avatar on a candle, if you say no I'm going to burn your face.

PS: I'm also fully aware Eirikur is in charge of the campaign I just wanted an excuse to mention the candle.

SO how do you form a clan? Is there an option on the website to get one setup or would you have to create your own website?

Also, for the info to sign up do you really need TeamSpeak or can you use ventrilo? Plus do I just put in my sign-up info here?

Looks intresting, but I dont really like the idea of 1 leader. The council that has been suggested looks like a better idea in my eyes. I wouldnt want to join in on the campaign if i didnt know my leader or knew that i didnt have ANY input in it. On the other hand, you are just a soldier so it adds up for the realism part.

Final judgement, Meh..

Mathryt said:
Looks intresting, but I dont really like the idea of 1 leader. The council that has been suggested looks like a better idea in my eyes. I wouldnt want to join in on the campaign if i didnt know my leader or knew that i didnt have ANY input in it. On the other hand, you are just a soldier so it adds up for the realism part.

Final judgement, Meh..

Well, that about sums up monarchy in simple, video-game related terms.  :mrgreen:

But yea, the King would have to be a decent fellow, not a jack-ass... someone like Aethelwulf  :lol:

Mathryt said:

Final judgement, Meh..

Saxons should have the Witan to advise the King, but yes whoever is King needs to be down to earth & sensible, but I would love for it to be someone who also RPs the Kings role, that'd be great. Æthelwulf & I have been discussing, for amusement, about how the Saxons could have Council sessions on a map, where the Eorls, Archbishops, important ðegn & the King having their say (preferably over TeamSpeak to save on typing - RP could be done in text), with Housecarl bodyguards & so on.

A Witenagemot/Thing over TS - that's a great idea. I just hope people will take it seriously and maintain a somewhat RP-attitude/atmosphere.

I am interested in participating in the campaign when it releases.

Name: Harald Blackbeard
Steam: icecreaman94
Desired Faction/region: Vikingr or Normandy. (Prefer Vikingr)
Country (GMT): -5
Are You Active?: Yes I usually play Warband.

Attention!

Project put on hold for the June month as I am very busy with exams. I can assure you that the Kingdom of Wessex has been completed.

Topic locked until resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom