Vikingr: Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started work on the parishes today. I trust you'll understand why this has been taking some time?

Imagine the end product though.  :wink:

-image has ... disappeared!  :grin:

Oihoi!
Hm I always wondered if you got my e-mail with the northern locations^^

It looks very promising this far  :eek:

It looks so good, I think I pooped my pants.  :shock:

Visions of computerized world domination are filling my morbid little brain.....  :twisted:

It's going to be massive  :eek: Hope it doesnt lose interest like with the Native Campaign.

An update appears in the long grass!

Kent, Sussex mapped - Wessex is left to form the Kingdom of Wessex, the Saxon's home ground

Much is subject to change but enjoy nonetheless.

Map.jpg

Wait, so this is going to be an online multiplayer turn-based campaign, and your looking for people to be some of the leaders? Count me in!

Turanien said:

Kent, Sussex mapped - Wessex is left to form the Kingdom of Wessex, the Saxon's home ground

Map.jpg
Just wondering, but do you have a date set on when your going to release this? Also, how the heck do you get ranked up on this site??!!!! IT BOGGLES MY MIND!

Alek said:
Turanien said:

Map.jpg
Just wondering, but do you have a date set on when your going to release this? Also, how the heck do you get ranked up on this site??!!!! IT BOGGLES MY MIND!
No date yet and - ranks.

Will the campaign use the current patch, or can we expect another patch, which have this campaign in mind?

Our clan (Vikingar) is ready to take part in this interesting Campaign (considering the current rules on a first page), but the final rules' image is very important for us. We must know this to be sure that we really can join Campaign. Please tell us, when approximately the final edition of rules is decided.
When it's done, we want to join Vikings.

It will be done 'when it is done'.

I am very busy with college work right now, amongst other things. But it will be done, guarenteed.  :smile:

We must build the Vikingr homeport in Minecraft! We must! Do you chaps play much multiplayer because I have never really played it, always wasting away in survival on my tod. I have been trying to gather a bunch of people together to build a DnD style dungeon world and pose as NPCs and dungeon masters as some hapless heroes navigate their way about our crafted world adhering to a fixed rule set. A lad can dream.

You chaps take your time with that campaign, we want it nice and shiny and a few more players milling around aswell before it kicks off anyway.

What i really want is not just a simple campaign , but something improved ,advanced options (something like tactic formations, dozens of new NPC , quests ,etc )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom