Vikingr 1.0 - Download Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

QwertyCat said:
I REALLY wanna play this but I cant download exe..... is it possible you can make a rar. or zip.? PREASE
Why can't you download an exe file? It's probably an issue with your antivirus or something, so try disabling it or research other ways to fix your problem on your end.

Although if anyone feels like putting it on a rar and uploading it somewhere, feel free.

Dansk viking said:
I've uploaded a RAR file for you. The shortcuts are designed for the game placed in "C:\Games\Vikingr".
:grin: ty
hrotha I couldn't because my comp is jacked up, it isn't antivirus its something to do with admin privileges.. and for some reason my password doesn't work when I put it in to give permission to download exe. D:

hrotha said:
Bolvark said:
Fix is ok, works great, btw I was praying  :grin: to see our clan banner in this fix, but maybe next patch will add it.
The devs wanted to include it, but unfortunately it couldn't be done because there is no room for more clan banners, and they had run out of clan banners they could replace with newer ones. I guess you'll have to stick with picking a rarely-used banner and mod it to include yours client-side.
I think you can delete one banner of some unactive clan. For example Druzhina Kiyevska isn't active and has it's own banner. Maybe there is also another unactive clan?

Hmmm... Wouldn't you just add one more page to the banner-list?

If you download the full installer, you don't need the fix. Anyway, make sure you install it on its own folder, not on Warband's modules folder, and start it using the desktop shortcut or directly with the WSE launcher.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The official administrator team has been working on a few client/server side fixes and tweaks lately, here is the result of our work.

Updated Map Pack

Adds a couple of new maps and polishes some old ones (it also contains the current, server side, strict script setting).

- Download (see above).
- Use WinRAR (or the like) to open the .zip file.
- Unpack/drag the content (SceneObj folder, scenes.txt, and scripts.txt) into your Víkingr modules folder (example: "C:\Games\Vikingr\Modules\Vikingr") and overwrite.

Updated Banner Pack

Replaces a number of native banners and adds clan banners (in a temporary location) for the following clans:
  • Chąsa Yuloin
  • Gægningas
  • Polanie
  • Skipverjar Arnarins
  • Sköglingar
- Download (see above).
- Use WinRAR (or the like) to open the .zip file.
- Unpack/drag the content (Textures folder) into your Víkingr main directory (example: "C:\Games\Vikingr") and overwrite.

when i wrote the activation code , it says ''activation denied'' but i bought  m&b warband on steam  . My code is 4x4 so it have to work , but it doesn't :cry:

That is a known Problem. The newer keys don't work with old mods because Taleworlds had to change how the keys were generated. Have a look at this post: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,221092.msg7613210.html#msg7613210

Back
Top Bottom