Viking series mods discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, out of boredom I made this thread. Post anything you'd like to say concerning any of the mods. The good, the bad, and anything in between.

Feel free to go off-topic for a bit, but please at least try to stay on-topic.

If you have any stories about your character in the mod or anything like that, post it here.

Too bad Merc. :razz:

Well, I like your mod.  I really do.  And it is marvelous work for a boy of thirteen. :razz:

By the way, congratulations on the board.  Heh, we look like twins, 'Mongol Series' 'Viking Series'.

P.S. I <3 penis

I originally wanted "Viking Mods Inc." because of a post somebody made in my Roots of Yggdrassil topic, but Janus didn't like it because of the "Inc." part.

Oh well.

You know I never deleted a post of yours, right? I just edited them and put my response at the bottom. I didn't even change the content.

On topic though, I'd love to try it once if I get my personal computer back.

The Mercenary said:
You know I never deleted a post of yours, right? I just edited them and put my response at the bottom. I didn't even change the content.

On topic though, I'd love to try it once if I get my personal computer back.
I know, but it was pointing out a mistake that I made. I had to get rid of it.

Anyways, I hope you do try it out. (But if you don't like it...  :evil:  :razz:)

And just out of curiosity, what's wrong with your computer? And whose are you using to post on the forums?

The Mercenary said:
Parents took it. I'm using a laptop that my sister has. Even though I'm actually older, I don't get one.

:neutral:
Hahaha! Why'd they take it?

Did they catch you drinking?

I think my parents are going to put me on some odd schedule, because I'm on my computer way too much. (Not like my dad isn't on his computer playing Rome Total War for just as much time as I'm playing M&B.)

Ruthven said:
The Mercenary said:
Parents took it. I'm using a laptop that my sister has. Even though I'm actually older, I don't get one.

I think my parents are going to put me on some odd schedule, because I'm on my computer way too much. (Not like my dad isn't on his computer playing Rome Total War for just as much time as I'm playing M&B.)

No...they caught me...

**** me hard if I know why it matters.

The Mercenary said:
Ruthven said:
The Mercenary said:

No...they caught me...

**** me hard if I know why it matters.
So they did catch you drinking?

Melissa, that's just morbidly obese.

Ruthven said:
Melissa, that's just morbidly obese.

What?  :???:

Anyway, since you told me to try out your mod in a random thread, I did so skeptically but it's actually pretty good for the bit I played. I don't have that much time to play a whole lot so I will when I get the chance.

I think it's the morbidly obese part that she doesn't get.  Being a mere boy of thirteen, I'm sure you don't know this, but alcohol doesn't make you fat, it just makes you a bum.  And I do think I've heard people call her Melissa before.

I <3 penis

Pali Gap said:
I think it's the morbidly obese part that she doesn't get.  Being a mere boy of thirteen, I'm sure you don't know this, but alcohol doesn't make you fat, it just makes you a bum.  And I do think I've heard people call her Melissa before.
I know, it's from Family Guy. Peter says "Lois that's just morbidly obese" and now I say that quite a lot.

I see, 'Family Guy'.  Sounds like something a mere boy of thirteen would frequent...

What is it exactly?  A book?  A film?

P.S. I <3 penis

Ruthven said:
Yes! Another download gained through random and meaningless promotion of my mod!

And I do believe Merc's real name is Melissa.

Yes I know that but like Papi said, the obese part I didn't get.

Pali Gap said:

I'm a GUY! Heh you called Merc a guy once(I think) and now called me a girl.  :lol:

You know, it'd be sweet if you combined your work into a Monking Series or a Vigol Series.

:razz:

And, no, they didn't catch me drinking.

Back
Top Bottom