OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Viking model pack(update september 2010)

Users who are viewing this thread

backside of the viking shield:

vikingskjoldbak.JPG

dejawolf said:

vikingskjoldbak.JPG

I promise, that you will get problems with those nails if you want to fight with it.
They will soon get loose and fall of.

I recommend using flatwashers so you can bend the nails thighter.

Life_Erikson said:
dejawolf said:

vikingskjoldbak.JPG

I promise, that you will get problems with those nails if you want to fight with it.
They will soon get loose and fall of.

I recommend using flatwashers so you can bend the nails thighter.

well, those are hand-forged Nails, who have been hardened. they'll break before they bend.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, but when I'm loading the shields up into Warband, their textures are being distorted. All I see is the wooden back on both sides and skewed so the top left and bottom right have the rim stretched and black on the edges.

Being the lazy git I am, I edited the Huskarl shield line to read:

itm_tab_shield_round_e Huscarl's_Round_Shield Huscarl's_Round_Shield 1  leathershield_large 0  65543 5100273664 430 167772194 4.500000 100 0 19 0 0 410 81 0 50 0 0 0

So is it my failure at the code or is my vikingarmour.brf broken?

Thanks for anyhelp.

yes i had the self problem, you just have to use a shield thats NOT heraldic so a shield that dont show your own banner, like the steel shield.

Ah! Working perfectly now :smile:

Thanks for your help. Now my character looks simply epic =D

Sorry to be a further pest, but is anyone seeing a nose and  such poking out of the Vendel helm when used for men? Seems fine on women?

Has one a WB compatible code available?
The codes provided in the first post seem to be for MB.
I coud look into porting myself but a copy-paste would ofc be a lot easier.

EDIT: Compiling problems seems to pertain to the spears only. The rest of the code compiles fine. *SOLVED*

When I open the BRF files in OpenBRF I only get textures when viewing "vendelhelmets" and "vikingarmour".

When I open "vikingclothes", "vikingweapons" or "vikinghelmets"... just that pretty white and purple checkered pattern.

Any help?

It has been months ago when I worked on this, but I remember that some of the textures were missing and some were mislabeled.
If I recall correctly the noble shirt texture was missing and the vikingclothes texture should be vikingclothes1 (or fix reference in brf file)

The problem/solution should probably be in that direction though having all the files in the right folder ofc always helps :wink:
Warband/mod work did not made it into the last reinstall of my system so I can't check the details.
If you really can't make it work, just leave a msg, but I can't promise I'll have the time and motivation to look into it. Had most of the pack working in my game at some point tho.

Back
Top Bottom