Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fa
nian,
thanks for you report.
Falconian said:
- Bjorn now gives me generic lord talk even though I'm supposed to talk to him for the quest. Storyline stuck.
- Old Captain still giving stuck dialogue. Storyline stuck.

Could you provide us a savegame just before it? I have played the storyline like 100 times and never happened those bugs. What did you do before the quest? something strange happened before that?

Falconian said:
- Map still had click-and-nothing-happens bug that appeared out of nowhere in 1.00 and still here.

Could you explain this?

Started a new game with the latest beta update, everything is running great but there is one issue:

Ships while they start off fine, some get stuck on bits of land and can't move (for example, the lord of Kennemer was with his fleet trying to go back to Kennemer, rather than to the port of Dorestad.

Funkeh said:
Started a new game with the latest beta update, everything is running great but there is one issue:

Ships while they start off fine, some get stuck on bits of land and can't move (for example, a the lord of Kennemer was with his fleet trying to go back to Kennemer, rather than to the port of Dorestad.

:lol: I slowly start to give up on this... I didn't see any of those issues with the release version...

Im just sad that i must start again because i cant find Jarl in Quest The Revenge: Alliance :/ He is attacking saxxons.

While the new beta fix did indeed take care of the stranded ship bug, it's now causing the global map to be constantly under 10 fps if you try to speed things up via camping or ctrl+spacebar. The game also loses fps after about a dozen battles or so, so I usually have to restart the game after a while.

Many improvements have been done, optimisation (no more crash or lag on world map), roof textures are way better, the devs listen to the community and are fast and responsive. In the future, the most important is redo the human model and set walk/run to give a perfect base to modders.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
While the new beta fix did indeed take care of the stranded ship bug, it's now causing the global map to be constantly under 10 fps if you try to speed things up via camping or ctrl+spacebar. The game also loses fps after about a dozen battles or so, so I usually have to restart the game after a while.

You mean "ships arent moving" issue, no? In 01.02 beta patch this issue gone :smile:

You need to wait 33 ingame hours and all will work well.

Armaury said:
Many improvements have been done, optimisation (no more crash or lag on world map), roof textures are way better, the devs listen to the community and are fast and responsive.In the future there is gameplay features and so many things to add, but at least make a good base for modders please.

We have this in mind  :smile:

CeltiberoCaesar said:
Falconian said:
- Map still had click-and-nothing-happens bug that appeared out of nowhere in 1.00 and still here.

Could you explain this?

I think he means that sometimes you click on the map and you won't move, like if you weren't supposed to go there (similar to what happens when you click outside the map limits). At least I have this problem.

WeetchKing said:
CeltiberoCaesar said:
Falconian said:

Could you explain this?

I think he means that sometimes you click on the map and you won't move, like if you weren't supposed to go there (similar to what happens when you click outside the map limits). At least I have this problem.

this was a issue in 1.164 that warband 1.165 fix.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,321039.0.html

Idibil said:

You mean "ships arent moving" issue, no? In 01.02 beta patch this issue gone :smile:

You need to wait 33 ingame hours and all will work well.
Nope, I'm confirming that yes, the "ship aren't moving" issue is fixed in the 1.02 beta patch, but the patch somehow made the world map a lot more laggy than the last patch.

The world map doesn't get pass 10 fps when you're using either the time fast forward function or camping.

RBiL5.jpg

Captain Lust said:
- Fix admin chat and announcement

Is it fix with the same "scripts.txt"  given here  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,319524.msg7582370.html#msg7582370 ?

If so,
Slay all bots: works
Slay player: works
Heal player: doesn't work
Swap player team: works
Swap player to spectator: works
Give player Thor's Hammer: works

Internal admin chat (u key): doesn't work
Global admin message (i key): doesn't work

Will you add a reset map option ?

Nope, I'm confirming that yes, the "ship aren't moving" issue is fixed in the 1.02 beta patch, but the patch somehow made the world map a lot more laggy than the last patch.

The world map doesn't get pass 10 fps when you're using either the time fast forward function or camping.

RBiL5.jpg

That's exactly my problem, except: i get constant low FPS while moving around the map since i visited Snothingham in a quest - not only when fast forward.

If you have this DLC via STEAM,  this update is installed automatically by them- no need to go to Beta, etc.

It's available now.

filedetails

Im playing beta 1.02 i still have traders getting stuck see image, If you can my first try at uploading an image. This a saved game from the 1.01 patch with about 270 days of play time about 80 days of that is with beta 1.02. 

If you cant see the image it shows about 20 traders off the shores of Dunwic stuck on the shore.

bryreichle said:
filedetails

Im playing beta 1.02 i still have traders getting stuck see image, If you can my first try at uploading an image. This a saved game from the 1.01 patch with about 270 days of play time about 80 days of that is with beta 1.02. 

If you cant see the image it shows about 20 traders off the shores of Dunwic stuck on the shore.

Know issue. It was reported earlier in the thread too.

Btw, you need to right click + copy url of your image before posting it. The url should be:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/47617694495734648/B9C37278021822A8BAE0761D9B688F7A64A3A874/1024x576.resizedimage

And not your profile: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=361315409

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom