Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Lust said:
This is in full release now.

Seyyah said:
when we can see turkish language for this dlc?
We are currently working on localisation. Announcements about which languages will be included and when, will be made early next year.

Eta on 1.03? Really need a fix for the FPS drop over time (possibly due to ships getting stuck). Consider a hotfix if patch takes time.

Captain Lust said:

Seyyah said:
We are currently working on localisation. Announcements about which languages will be included and when, will be made early next year.

Can we get a HTTP download? the ftp one almost never work here.

WeetchKing said:
Captain Lust said:

Seyyah said:

WAT?! Why would a FTP fail? Its the same mechanism over TCP. Give more details on your problem on the support forum, must be something on your end dude.

Captain Lust said:

Seyyah said:

Did you just make the beta a full release? are there additional bug fixes/new features that the beta does not have?

Is the water pathfindig now definitely fixed? Cause I don't want to corrput my savefile if anything goes wrong and some important guy gets stuck forever. Apart from that, I appreciate that you keep the updates coming. Keep on trucking!

gabe_90 said:
Is the water pathfindig now definitely fixed? Cause I don't want to corrput my savefile if anything goes wrong and some important guy gets stuck forever. Apart from that, I appreciate that you keep the updates coming. Keep on trucking!

Not too sure about this, I am actually seeing water pathfinding problems I never saw before. Lots of traders/slavers/raiders getting stuck. As for lords, they normally don't get stuck, but I did see some being unable to figure out who to get out of the water when I was marshal and had issued a campaign (they were trying to go to me in straight line instead of sailing to port and disembarking). They got unstuck once I announced the end of campaign.

GuardianOfBlind said:
gabe_90 said:

Not too sure about this, I am actually seeing water pathfinding problems I never saw before. Lots of traders/slavers/raiders getting stuck. As for lords, they normally don't get stuck, but I did see some being unable to figure out who to get out of the water when I was marshal and had issued a campaign (they were trying to go to me in straight line instead of sailing to port and disembarking). They got unstuck once I announced the end of campaign.
Is this with a game started in 1.0 or 1.01? If so, have you waited 33 in-game hours to see if the problem fixes itself?

Wheem said:
GuardianOfBlind said:
gabe_90 said:

Is this with a game started in 1.0 or 1.01? If so, have you waited 33 in-game hours to see if the problem fixes itself?

half fixed. Half broken.

My current story-mode was started with 1.02beta and it has around 40 stuck ships on the map.

But they are not stuck forever. They will run away if a enemy gets too close. So you can *drive* trade ships from enemy factions... or just kill them all!  :evil: :twisted:

Supposed to be 100% fixed with 1.03... after 33ingame hours. Lets wait and see

ttgg said:
Eta on 1.03? Really need a fix for the FPS drop over time (possibly due to ships getting stuck). Consider a hotfix if patch takes time.

The 1.02 patch seems to have fixed the FPS drop over time at least in battle/town. Still stutters on the map though.

kalarhan said:
WeetchKing said:
Captain Lust said:

Seyyah said:

WAT?! Why would a FTP fail? Its the same mechanism over TCP. Give more details on your problem on the support forum, must be something on your end dude.
4EgUsYZ.gif

TheGG said:
WeetchKing said:
TheGG said:
WeetchKing said:
Lel why are you downloading it from Ignognito mode?  :mrgreen:
So I don't show my 300 tabs of bestiality
Could that possibly have to do something with it? Or were you dling it from like normal tabs
edit: btw great gif
Normal tabs, tried with IE and FF too, same problem. Tried changing my DNS from google to the normal ones, same problem.

Wheem said:
GuardianOfBlind said:
gabe_90 said:

That is in 1.02 with several in game weeks played since the patch.

Good day to you(I m new at this forum).I m having a problem with the game.First there were some runtime errors,but i think i fixed them.Then,i tried to Start a new game and its loading for few secs and then it instantly brings me back to the main menu.Do you have any solution for this,cause i really want to play it.Please reply.Have a nice day.

MadDogs said:
Good day to you(I m new at this forum).I m having a problem with the game.First there were some runtime errors,but i think i fixed them.Then,i tried to Start a new game and its loading for few secs and then it instantly brings me back to the main menu.Do you have any solution for this,cause i really want to play it.Please reply.Have a nice day.

Create a thread on this forum (its for help/support): http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,376.0.html

But read this first: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,319760.0.html

Would be great if a developer had a read at this post I made. Constructive criticism inside.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=322012.msg7602951#msg7602951

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom