Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pushed another change out to beta with the following changes. Sorry to continue delaying the full release. Just want to deal with a few issues before we push it out to all channels.

These are the changes in the latest DL

(1.02 hotfix changes 26/12/14)

-Fixed shield meshes size.
-Sea Travel fixed (You need to wait 33 ingame hours for old savegames)
-Deliver Cattle quest in Aescesdun - Fixed.
-Grass changed to improve performance.
-Improved performance handling for larger scene files.

Idibil said:
Jinto777 said:
Hm... i couldn't start the game after this hotfix.
I couldnt even get to the main meni

Regards
Crow

You have 1.165 (warband) + VC 1.02?

If this dont fix problem, post your rgl_log in http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,376.0.html

Hey,

Yes, i have. I posted the log here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=321674.new#new
Please let me know if i did this correctly or if i can do anything to help

Regards
Crow

I noticed heraldry/coat of arms is not applying to all shields properly in 1.02.
Here are a few examples;
-mounted player model on campaign map.
-Norse Vikingr (their shield is just the grey mesh color)

reiksmarshal said:
I noticed heraldry/coat of arms is not applying to all shields properly in 1.02.
Here are a few examples;

new game or old one? If its old did you wait a few ingame days?

kalarhan said:
reiksmarshal said:
Here are a few examples;

new game or old one? If its old did you wait a few ingame days?

New game and why would waiting a few in game days have anything to do with textures not being applied properly?

reiksmarshal said:
New game and why would waiting a few in game days have anything to do with textures not being applied properly?

they could change things between versions. Things that need to be refreshed ingame as a old savegame is still trying to load outdated data. Thats why waiting a few ingame days can solve it.

For some reason the beta is gone from my steam account. I go to properties, and click on the Beta tab, but now it's gone. This happened randomly, and now the game has reverted to 1.01. I can still play multiplayer, but the game crashes whenever I try to load up my single player game. Any way to fix this, or will I just have to wait until they release an official 1.02 patch?

Tripnip14 said:
For some reason the beta is gone from my steam account. I go to properties, and click on the Beta tab, but now it's gone. This happened randomly, and now the game has reverted to 1.01. I can still play multiplayer, but the game crashes whenever I try to load up my single player game. Any way to fix this, or will I just have to wait until they release an official 1.02 patch?

try to enter the password for the beta again

"(Problem only show if you use cheats to kill all your enemies)"

Trololo on people that reported it  :mrgreen:

Captain Lust said:
UPDATE (hotfix):
-Fix for sea party parthfinding.

(1.02 hotfix changes 26/12/14)

[...]

-Sea Travel fixed (You need to wait 33 ingame hours for old savegames)

I'm still having trouble with ship pathfinding (traders trying to travel through land and getting stuck). I went out to sea, waited 1 in-game week, saved and exited, restarted VC and loaded the game but I'm still seeing the same thing.

How do I fix this?

reiksmarshal said:
I was able to build one without any issues in 1.02.
Are you sure it was 1.02? I'm not the only one to report that clicking "So order" on refuge menu just makes you camp in 1.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom