Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylfa said:
If you didnt kill viking prisoner in Doccinga Village after some time he  find you on the  road and  starts dialogue  with you which cant be  ended no matter what. Doesnt matter if you work for Sons of Ragnar or English  kings...
Was it  repaired?

it works on the last patch. Make sure your game and DLC are the right version.

kalarhan said:
Sylfa said:
If you didnt kill viking prisoner in Doccinga Village after some time he  find you on the  road and  starts dialogue  with you which cant be  ended no matter what. Doesnt matter if you work for Sons of Ragnar or English  kings...
Was it  repaired?

it works on the last patch. Make sure your game and DLC are the right version.

Thx :smile: now i return  to my conquer of dark ages :smile:

yumainue said:
Are there any 2- Hand weapons in this game/ DLC?

yes and no  :mrgreen:

2h sword (only 1), spears (you can use without a shield, but they are really polearms), troll club (you will need to use a cheat to get 25 str).

When is the world map stuttering problem going to be fixed? I have put down the game since 1.02 waiting for this to be fixed. It is unplayable as it is watching your character move around a Powerpoint slideshow!

klarum said:
When is the world map stuttering problem going to be fixed? I have put down the game since 1.02 waiting for this to be fixed. It is unplayable as it is watching your character move around a Powerpoint slideshow!

Hi klarum,

What PC do you have? We are aware that some players have that problem but it is commonly related to low-pc. I have one low-pc and I have no stuttering.

CeltiberoCaesar said:
klarum said:

Hi klarum,

What PC do you have? We are aware that some players have that problem but it is commonly related to low-pc. I have one low-pc and I have no stuttering.

It is not related to PC. This happens to everyone from what I can tell on these forums and Steam forums. I have a high end PC and there are people all over the forums with insane machines reporting this problem. I am playing other mods while I wait this to be fixed and I run the world map at 100fps. I know this is a mod assets problem and not pc because there are other mods where this happens and it is connected to the graphic assets used on the map.

Also I did not have this problem before 1.02 and I do now. The PC did not change the program did.

klarum said:

When you set camp/waiting thec fps goes really low. Like 4-5 fps low. But while walking around/traveling it shouldnt go below 20-30 and that is not *stuttering*.

Are you getting worse fps than that? If so open a thread on the support forum (first read the sticky for help).

Cheers

klarum said:
CeltiberoCaesar said:
klarum said:

Hi klarum,

It is not related to PC. This happens to everyone from what I can tell on these forums and Steam forums. I have a high end PC and there are people all over the forums with insane machines reporting this problem. I am playing other mods while I wait this to be fixed and I run the world map at 100fps. I know this is a mod assets problem and not pc because there are other mods where this happens and it is connected to the graphic assets used on the map.

Also I did not have this problem before 1.02 and I do now. The PC did not change the program did.

Same problem. Had to stop playing since 1.02beta.

FX 8350, R9 280x, 16GB ram - don't think my Hardware is the issue here.

kalarhan said:
When you set camp/waiting thec fps goes really low. Like 4-5 fps low. But while walking around/traveling it shouldnt go below 20-30 and that is not *stuttering*.

Are you getting worse fps than that? If so open a thread on the support forum (first read the sticky for help).

Cheers

According to fraps my FPS while travelling jump between ~20 and ~60 continiously. It results in something that's very painfull to watch. Not sure if one would call it "stuttering".

NIB said:
According to fraps my FPS while travelling jump between ~20 and ~60 continiously. It results in something that's very painfull to watch. Not sure if one would call it "stuttering".

first -> you dont need to check using fraps. The game has a fps counter. Just mark it in options.

second -> if you can see lag with 30fps in a game... well sir.. you have better eyes than 95% of the world population  :razz:  Thats good and ... in this game case... bad  :mrgreen:

lets wait for 1.03. I was playing a bit of L'aigle and there the game keeps 80 fps while traveling/camping

kalarhan said:
first -> you dont need to check using fraps. The game has a fps counter. Just mark it in options.

second -> if you can see lag with 30fps in a game... well sir.. you have better eyes than 95% of the world population  :razz:  Thats good and ... in this game case... bad  :mrgreen:

lets wait for 1.03. I was playing a bit of L'aigle and there the game keeps 80 fps while traveling/camping

I know, but i have fraps running anyway all the time.

Thanks, i definitly have very good eyes, but that has nothing to do with the problem here :razz:

Everyone should notice when a game is running with 60FPS for one second and then 20FPS the next second,...and so on. Sorry if i fail to describe the problem in a proper way.

NIB said:
kalarhan said:

I know, but i have fraps running anyway all the time.

Thanks, i definitly have very good eyes, but that has nothing to do with the problem here :razz:

Everyone should notice when a game is running with 60FPS for one second and then 20FPS the next second,...and so on. Sorry if i fail to describe the problem in a proper way.

1.03 is near and it will fix this issue.

CeltiberoCaesar said:
klarum said:

Hi klarum,

This is not related to PC performance. I have 50-100 fps on global map, but the way that every movable icons was made, make map looks like it stuttering. The problem is in very poor made army icons animations.

I wonder... Why in this  game i cant find two-handed weapons? Historically Vikings  had  "Danish Two Handed Long Axe" or something like that so.... Why its not present in game? Is it  one of common errors?

Sylfa said:
I wonder... Why in this  game i cant find two-handed weapons? Historically Vikings  had  "Danish Two Handed Long Axe" or something like that so.... Why its not present in game? Is it  one of common errors?

dude....  :lol:

in case you are serious (this topic became bait for flame wars a few weeks ago) -> search option should yield like 20-30 threads on the subject if you are curious

and to answer: not a bug.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom