Viking Conquest Update 1.01 (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thanks for the patch yeah.

Now the game is even less playable and i can't even chose my equipement in multi games but it's the thought who matters, isn't it ?

Working fine, finally no more lag (or a lot less, at least). The terribly bugged battle against Thiaderd now works as it should. Still:

Broken formation order: it always says my boys are forming wedge and cannot form anything else. I have a pretty small squad (29 men), but I'm not sure that's how it should work.

Long Axe does blunt damage. I'm happy to get so many cheap prisoners, but sadly I think it's not fair :sad:

Character story is broken. You can't read how it will change due to your choices during creation.

Oh, I forgot, thanks for the patch guys.

Odins cave is still broken if you played it before the patch and it glitched out. So its not much help to people who have already done the cave as their saves are now broken.

- MP admin chat (chat visible only to admins - 'U' key)
- MP admin announcments (important message send to all players - 'I' key)

Don't work. Rest of admin tools work.

Could we have a reset map option in the next patch ?

Thanks.

mauhur said:
Long Axe? Is this a new axe implemented or just an existing one changed in stats?

Uh, I guess it is called the long axe. 80 reach and stuff, that's why it's long, but not two-handed. Had it in my previous games as well. The damage is 29c - it shouldn't have a blunt effect.

F.F.C._fritz said:
Character story is broken. You can't read how it will change due to your choices during creation.

For me not only the story info is broken, but other text as well:

In Sheet page:

-Story missing most of the text
-Party info no longer gives review about morale (need this to see how tired they are with the realism setting), instead giving strange review about party size 5 times. Something like "Party size: Lack of Food -32128"
-Relations info either have no text or has something like "0 men accompany king"
-Same with Companion missions page

Camp menu

-On land it thinks I am on sea, and on sea it thinks I am on land and converts boat icon into army icon. On land it is funny cause it understands the terrain but still  thinks I am on sea "Terrain: Snow. You are traveling on a boat"  :eek:

Did not have these bugs yesterday when testing out beta for this patch, so whats up.

Thank you for the patch, but for me it didn`t help. Iam no longer getting Visual C++  error but still cannot even get to the main menu (while loading crashes to the desktop).

Pineapple_ said:
MaccaUK said:
As we all expected, admin tools/chat doesn't work! Lovely update!
I don't think sarcasm is going to help anyone here
It's beginning to irritate a lot of people now. They announce that they finally will add admin chat which to be honest, should have been added in the first release, and once added it doesn't even work.

Falconian said:
bram507 said:
I still can't sail to Douar-an-Enez because the friggin old sea captain says he's busy

Same.

5 minutes of walking to get to him just to hear "lol sorry m8 u dun wanna sailors? i need dem supplies real sorry m8" I want to kill this guy so much.

You have to visit the old grove first and speak with the priest

At this point multi is almost unplayable for me.

Can't equip stuff at the begining and chat doesn't work at all correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom