Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
craftyguy said:
craftyguy said:
Mustafa Korkmaz said:
What is your distro, GPU and GPU driver? Are you on open beta?
Arch Linux, kernel 4.0.7
Nvidia GTX750 Ti, driver 352.21
Yes, I'm on open beta.

Any suggestions on how to proceed? I still experience a crash after character creation when using the lowest graphics settings.

I think that Mustafa is working on fix this. Your problem should be fixed in next patch.

I started a battle with a lord and before our armies would meet the Lord came alone with his horse and attacked my troops, practically killing himself. it's a bug ?
And one question, all that was promised to Re is already inserted into the open beta?

HawFenix said:
I started a battle with a lord and before our armies would meet the Lord came alone with his horse and attacked my troops, practically killing himself. it's a bug ?
And one question, all that was promised to Re is already inserted into the open beta?

This happened in other battles and lords?

Yes, all features is in open beta.

Idibil said:
craftyguy said:
craftyguy said:
Mustafa Korkmaz said:
Arch Linux, kernel 4.0.7
Yes, I'm on open beta.

Any suggestions on how to proceed? I still experience a crash after character creation when using the lowest graphics settings.

I think that Mustafa is working on fix this. Your problem should be fixed in next patch.

Thank you for the update. If the next patch doesn't resolve the issue, I'll start a new thread under the support forum that kalarhan referenced above.

Ideally I would like to NOT have to resort to using the lowest graphics settings when playing VC.. I am able to play vanilla M&B:W and other mods (Floris, Gekokujo, etc) with some of the highest settings without any of the issues I've experienced on the original Viking Conquest release and on this beta.

I think i have small question , but wrong topic. Anyways:

Where are all the companions ? I have been travelling all around England and haven't seen any yet in 55 days. 

Finally i found one <3 :grin:

craftyguy said:
Idibil said:
craftyguy said:
craftyguy said:
Mustafa Korkmaz said:
Arch Linux, kernel 4.0.7
Yes, I'm on open beta.

Thank you for the update. If the next patch doesn't resolve the issue, I'll start a new thread under the support forum that kalarhan referenced above.

Ideally I would like to NOT have to resort to using the lowest graphics settings when playing VC.. I am able to play vanilla M&B:W and other mods (Floris, Gekokujo, etc) with some of the highest settings without any of the issues I've experienced on the original Viking Conquest release and on this beta.

Ok, we re-check this as soon as patch is out.

Tipsu94 said:
I think i have small question , but wrong topic. Anyways:

Where are all the companions ? I have been travelling all around England and haven't seen any yet in 55 days. 

Finally i found one <3 :grin:

In storyline? You need to play storyline :smile:

Dulgakhor said:
Just a short question- where is the trigger (starting point or quest giver or whatever it is) for Tuatha dé danann questline?

you will get a messenger while you travel.

:arrow: world map
:arrow: new game (RE version)
:arrow: level and renown
:arrow: sandbox/storyline

I seem to be unable to finish the train peasants quest.

The first time I thought it was a fluke but on the third time its quite reproductible.

The quest is train 7 peasants for "village"

Ill train 7 peasant  (3, 2 ,1 3) where each time it was finished I beat them up. But the battle wont trigger.
Even if I continue training untill I have beaten peasants seven times there wont be a batlle (almost 20 peasants trained)

Because of this the quest never finish.

zapbib said:
I seem to be unable to finish the train peasants quest.

The first time I thought it was a fluke but on the third time its quite reproductible.

The quest is train 7 peasants for "village"

Ill train 7 peasant  (3, 2 ,1 3) where each time it was finished I beat them up. But the battle wont trigger.
Even if I continue training untill I have beaten peasants seven times there wont be a batlle (almost 20 peasants trained)

Because of this the quest never finish.

are you using a Mac or Linux? If so please post here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,334283.0.html

Captain Lust said:
Update release 01/07 - Various changes to balance, as well as bug fixing and performance improvements.
There should also be a significant improvement to stability for mac users. Let us know how it is!

Changelog
Changelog
ADDITIONS
- Added dialog with wives in order to have offspring.

WUHT.  :shock:

Does this mean Players could possibly die and have heirs?

Did you guys change something in these things:

Enemies routing ?
Ending battle when all enemies are routing ?

Last week i played this game it was awesome to kill most of them and then seeing last 20 - 30 routing and just press that Tab before enemies was out of map. Now i can't do it as they don't route so often and well when they route i can't end battle.

Articulo34 said:
Sometimes they route and then some come back. I believe you can only end the battle if all of the remaining enemy troops are fleeing for good.

Well somehow it did not work. I had 10vs10 and last was running away and all of us was chacing him. Is it posible that it dont work on small battles ?

I was doing the Irish main quest where you had to do a jobs for a mayor to get some information to continue the story. I got a job to track down a group of thieves that attacked someone near the welsh capital i found them 30 days later in ****ing ireland...

Thanks for wasting my time dunno how the hell Thieves can cross continents and a group of only 70 guys can't get defeated by Lords so the quest would end.

OH wait its because when you start out as a lord there are extremely unrealistically large groups of large numbers of bandits everywhere.

Urban_Viking said:
I was doing the Irish main quest where you had to do a jobs for a mayor to get some information to continue the story. I got a job to track down a group of thieves that attacked someone near the welsh capital i found them 30 days later in ******** ireland...
That´s one of the worst quests ever, courtesy of Native Warband. Personally, I always ignore that particular quest. Too much frustration for very little gain.

Articulo34 said:
Urban_Viking said:
I was doing the Irish main quest where you had to do a jobs for a mayor to get some information to continue the story. I got a job to track down a group of thieves that attacked someone near the welsh capital i found them 30 days later in ******** ireland...
That´s one of the worst quests ever, courtesy of Native Warband. Personally, I always ignore that particular quest. Too much frustration for very little gain.
It is quite feasible quest. You just need to carefully read that the mayor says.

I have many crashes, and I'm now blocked, 10 times i tried a fight agains 36 robbers (with my 6 companions), I have a crash at every attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom