Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appreciate that you added further roleplaying possibilities and quests, good job :smile:
Looking forward to try it out.

Garthar Skalderson said:
Can we have a list of the features that won't be present in a 1.04 save file? Apologies if already asked.

The hofs aren't there for me (1.04 save). Berserkers, adventuring companions, armour repair, hunting, new music, scenes, animals and items and I have seen. Dunno about new quests or dog companion.

kraggrim said:
Garthar Skalderson said:
Can we have a list of the features that won't be present in a 1.04 save file? Apologies if already asked.

The hofs aren't there for me (1.04 save). Berserkers, adventuring companions, armour repair, hunting, new music, scenes, animals and items and I have seen. Dunno about new quests or dog companion.

Sorry if this was addressed somewhere, couldn't find it with searches - the "Realistic" save function from vanilla isn't present where I expected it and can't find it anywhere - is this removed in Reforged? Did the "Full Realism" mode and don't see it there either, have "Save" enabled instead of just "Save and Quit"?

HerrComrade said:
Sorry if this was addressed somewhere, couldn't find it with searches - the "Realistic" save function from vanilla isn't present where I expected it and can't find it anywhere - is this removed in Reforged? Did the "Full Realism" mode and don't see it there either, have "Save" enabled instead of just "Save and Quit"?

auto save is now disabled on Storyline (new game) to prevent some old issues. You can use it on Sandbox games.

kalarhan said:
HerrComrade said:

auto save is now disabled on Storyline (new game) to prevent some old issues. You can use it on Sandbox games.

Ah, missed that. Thank you.

Carpra said:
Hi, I have a question. You can do the two main quests at the same time, or have to choose one of the two?
You probably can't do the Irish one while your doing the main quest, but you could do it after you finish the main quest and enter sandbox.

Idibil said:
Carpra said:
Hi, I have a question. You can do the two main quests at the same time, or have to choose one of the two?

If you mean different choices in a quest, you need to choose one (or you can save and recovery it after trying each option).

No, i mean in the VC:RE, the old main storyline quest and the new(The Last Tuatha De Danann). Can i do the two at same time or do I have choose only one.

Carpra said:
Idibil said:
Carpra said:

If you mean different choices in a quest, you need to choose one (or you can save and recovery it after trying each option).

No, i mean in the VC:RE, the old main storyline quest and the new(The Last Tuatha De Danann). Can i do the two at same time or do I have choose only one.

You can do both. The new storyline is like a long mission(actually several chained).

Loving the RE thus far, but please Devs, improve the working minigames! And please make some kind of "promotion" system, because playing a minigame for 3 minutes to receive 3-5 coins is unbearable.

pax7788 said:
Loving the RE thus far, but please Devs, improve the working minigames! And please make some kind of "promotion" system, because playing a minigame for 3 minutes to receive 3-5 coins is unbearable.

If hard labor paid well, vikings would surely spent more time dirt-digging than raiding  :razz:

menethereh said:
emh, how does the ambush work? I dont know how to make an ambush!! HOOOW!! : :shock:

There are some skill points and party size parameters involved in the system. You need a specific skill point to increase the chances of making an ambush, another specific skill to avoid been ambushed and small parties are more ambushable. (I want you to find the skills required :razz: They are easy to guess  :fruity: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom