Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idibil said:
KingKilo said:
Could you release a beta or the RF edition soon? Pretty pretty please? Is it weird that I just payed tons of money for the witcher 3 on ps4, but yet I am excited as hell and I am waiting for this?

We want to add some features and news first  :grin:

Does that mean my cat companion suggestion is getting serious thought? :smile:.

edwardecl said:
Idibil said:
KingKilo said:
Could you release a beta or the RF edition soon? Pretty pretty please? Is it weird that I just payed tons of money for the witcher 3 on ps4, but yet I am excited as hell and I am waiting for this?

We want to add some features and news first  :grin:

Does that mean my cat companion suggestion is getting serious thought? :smile:.
No :grin:

Hi, guys, I just now created the account here despite the fact I am enjoing VC since the release of 1.03 and I have been a fan of Brytenwalda for at least a year now. You are doing a great job and I am really looking forward for a new version. If I may have some suggestion, the thing which really bugs me in the game despite it may seems small and insignificant for the others is the variety of skintypes, beards and hairstyles in the game. You may oppose that there is much more variants and combinations of beards, painted faces and a lot of various hairstyles alredy in the game. That all is true but still I find some important features typical for large part of european populations missing, namely the curly hair and beards of any type, short beards and dark eyes. Despite these may be not the typical norse features they can bring much more variety to the characters in game and enable some players to make face of their character at least a bit similar to their own :smile:

Which of the features shown will be compatible with the savegames and which require a restart of the campaign?

Ps: great work!!

Will there be more minigames apart from working? Maybe drinking competitions in taverns or something like that?

You guys should stop it, really, I have to study for exams and I'm getting near the end of the final semester...  :grin: but I also have some questions:
"reveal assassination plot" can lords be killed now? And about the companions, can they create their own kingdom?

Dokka said:
You guys should stop it, really, I have to study for exams and I'm getting near the end of the final semester...
I´ve been praying for them NOT to release it before the second week of June. And I´m an atheist!

If they do I´ll fail my German exam for sure.

I have finished my exams round about 15 years ago  :mrgreen:
give it to me
give it to me
GIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom