Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's free. Sadly that's not a given today.
We decided to listen to suggestions from players and then work to fulfil those in this expansive update.
Mostly because we're workaholics but also to try and make the DLC as popular as possible.
I guess we'll never be forgiven for the faulty release, but damn it, we won't stop trying  :smile:

im about 700 days into my game and just had the event when you permanently lose skills/attributes. can you guys please either remove or at the very least double the time when this native features starts to kick off?

it is much harder and takes much longer in VC to build up (be it your character, a decent army or a fiefdom) and this native features makes little sense imho.

cheers.

Adorno said:
Of course it's free. Sadly that's not a given today.
We decided to listen to suggestions from players and then work to fulfil those in this expansive update.
Mostly because we're workaholics but also to try and make the DLC as popular as possible.
I guess we'll never be forgiven for the faulty release, but damn it, we won't stop trying  :smile:

Now that's the kind of spirit I'll always revere :smile:

Urban_Viking said:
They shouldn't bother saying that its free, it would be F**ked up if they made us pay for content that the game was lacking in the first place after already paying for it. If the game had enough content in the first place, then we would be surprised that they added more for free, but instead a bunch of people payed for something which lacked content and is now finally getting it added.

BTW are they ever gonna change the body types, the men look ridiculous with all of them being body builders and their nipples being in the wrong place for any human body.
Most of the warriors in the ancient world would be strong but they wouldn't be spending all day lifting weights like some modern people and it would be very rare occasion where they had a body type like the average viking conquest character.

I`ve been changing the bodies and all armors and tunics to more "brytenwalda style" and almost done but since now they announced the update I will have a lot of work to do

People look like humans again! Excellent work.

I repeat my request for the sprinting to be toned down in this update. Nothing wrong with the movement speeds as they were in Brytenwalda.

Hmmmm did this DLC just get DLC? :grin:

You guys are awesome.

I know I'll probably have to wait for Bannerlord to come out but I'd love to see improved character graphics (animations, rigs, and textures.) I think character movement could use a bit of streamlining as well. You've got some solid work but I think it would help the immersion and flow... The other things, and please don't burn me at the steak... Proper gamepad support...The game pad works well enough but it'd be nice if it made better use of it's button to access menus and whatnot. I've been using a gamepad/kb+m hybrid which works but it's tad clunky haha.

Just my thoughts.

I'm looking forward to this update! Great work!

Cheers!

Wow that's great news!!

Will the new storyline be different from the original? Will we be able to play them both in the reforged edition, or should i play the original now??

Thanks for all the hard work guys!!

Lamias said:
Will the new storyline be different from the original? Will we be able to play them both in the reforged edition, or should i play the original now??
This.

I've been kinda wanting to play again recently, so I'm curious as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom