Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:party:
Petro Buleka said:
Please forgive me, but I'm dying of curiosity :oops: - what breed is a dog? Maybe a little screenshot?

rIMG_5874.jpg

Will the combat movement speeds still be Benny Hill style or will some tactics be possible now?

Idibil said:
There are now many more things to do, minigames, minor quests and a new, longer questline.
Oh, now I understand why it takes so long to make :smile: I didn't know that you were working on new quests & storyline. I thought "content update" contains only the items (armors, weapons etc.) we could see on facebook and that's why I was like "why it's not released yet? It has been a long time!". Welp, that's a surprise :smile:

Idibil said:
In the coming days/weeks we'll present some of the new features in more detail.
I can't wait! :razz:

I just love it how they bolded and red lined the "FREE CONTENT UPDATE" , i mean What the ****?? Am i suppoused to be impressed by that or wat...already paid for the gameitself and ur **** DLC ...honestly i wouldnt even be surprised if you would charge for the patches too.

Pathetic lel...

Varadin said:
I just love it how they bolded and red lined the "FREE CONTENT UPDATE" , i mean What the ****?? Am i suppoused to be impressed by that or wat...already paid for the gameitself and ur **** DLC ...honestly i wouldnt even be surprised if you would charge for the patches too.

Pathetic lel...

It's just to note that it is a huge patch. Don't be an arse.

Varadin said:

Pathetic lel...
Fixing the game to make it playable was their responsibility. Creating new content for it, was not.

EDIT: So in a world where certain companies charge you for a Blood and Gore DLC, it´s quite remarkable that somebody is still willing to keep adding content to their game without extra charge.

SomeHairyGuy said:
Got a chuckle out of that. Gotta be a troll.  :lol:
:lol:

thank you guys, i never doubted modders would make a simply great product. And for the few money I paid, I got already tons of fun.
I am looking forward to the reforge!

Idibil said:
reforged_web.png

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition

We're happy to present the next version of Viking Conquest. It's very different from previous updates, since this time many new features and content is being added. It's been reforged. It also explains why it's taking us so long.

There are now many more things to do, minigames, minor quests and a new, longer questline.
And of course plenty of new items to wear and weapons to wield. Multiplayer has also received work with balancing, new features, some new scenes and the new Raid mode.

We'd also like to take this moment to thank everyone for the feedback, criticism and suggestions we've received; and hope that at least some of the many wishes will be fulfilled.

In the coming days/weeks we'll present some of the new features in more detail.

Note that older saved games can be played without problems.
However some of the new features will require starting a new game.

Oh, and it's free of course, if anyone was wondering.

I speak for everyone when I say this, let the dogs able to attack, I want to raise an army of hounds.

They shouldn't bother saying that its free, it would be F**ked up if they made us pay for content that the game was lacking in the first place after already paying for it. If the game had enough content in the first place, then we would be surprised that they added more for free, but instead a bunch of people payed for something which lacked content and is now finally getting it added.

BTW are they ever gonna change the body types, the men look ridiculous with all of them being body builders and their nipples being in the wrong place for any human body.
Most of the warriors in the ancient world would be strong but they wouldn't be spending all day lifting weights like some modern people and it would be very rare occasion where they had a body type like the average viking conquest character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom