Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Articulo34 said:
When they first spoke about a content patch I expected a **** ton of new models. But this is way beyond that. Kudos to the devs indeed.

Indeed, a 'surprise' is an understatement when describing what this is.

Idibil said:
Germanic Celt said:
Articulo34 said:
When they first spoke about a content patch I expected a **** ton of new models. But this is way beyond that. Kudos to the devs indeed.

Indeed, a 'surprise' is an understatement when describing what this is.

Many other surpises is comming  :mrgreen:
More? We have enough as it is! (Oh and please don't take that as a complaint, we actually do want more)

I hope becoming a faction leader is fun and there are ministers and lots of options to manage the kingdom. Hopefully there is an option to strip land and titles from Lords and it is easier to invite new Lords to your kingdom. I always wanted a stable as well to keep all of my spare horses.

Hunting??? Crouching??? You can start your faction straight away from the start??? Wooow guys, you keep surprising me  :iamamoron: I think it is worth it to wait for the release of this glorious patch, because there are so many things, features and stuff I didn't know this content patch will contain. Really good job guys :smile:

Only interested in berserkers and the new story so far. The main quest was good. The rest of the features seem a bit like bells and whistles.

Can you tell more about berserkers? Will they have a high chance of spawning with 2-handers? They are lightly armored, right?

Could you release a beta or the RF edition soon? Pretty pretty please? Is it weird that I just payed tons of money for the witcher 3 on ps4, but yet I am excited as hell and I am waiting for this?

In The Reckoning mod infected dogs may attack the player. If I understand correctly your boar will attack the player while hunting? In real hunting, the wild boar - it is a very dangerous creature, and often attacks the real hunters.
Idibil said:
Hunting
cartel6.jpg

Fahnenträger said:
In The Reckoning mod infected dogs may attack the player. If I understand correctly your boar will attack the player while hunting? In real hunting, the wild boar - it is a very dangerous creature, and often attacks the real hunters.
Idibil said:

Indeed it is, and judging by that preview: that hunter has no real chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom