Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news! Nice to see such hard work into fixing this, unfortunately some people will remain eternally bitter because of money spent on a faulty release. In any case this will do more than make up for it! So...when will we see a feature list  :fruity:

Truly wonderful news. Although I must admit I am in particular waiting for an update and expansion to the music, ah well I guess I'll be waiting until the following update. On that note I suppose I can change the music myself, anybody have any suggestions as to tracks they think would fit with the setting and aid immersion for myself?

Great news!
I would like to ask whether the new storyline is an expanded version of the old one or completely new. In other words: Will it replace the old one or exist alongside? I ask this because I am not too far into my storyline and I would consider restarting if the new storxline is an overhaul of the old one to see the differences and see what other choices I can make.

Bollocks,I haven't finished the old one yet. Got fed up with the pointlessness of taking Dun Tauro for Northymbre when there was absolutely no advantage to doing so (in my campaign's context).

SomeHairyGuy said:
Bollocks,I haven't finished the old one yet. Got fed up with the pointlessness of taking Dun Tauro for Northymbre when there was absolutely no advantage to doing so (in my campaign's context).

You think thats pointless wait until the end... I dont think they planned for it to go to sandbox after.

ThorsHammer said:
SomeHairyGuy said:

You think thats pointless wait until the end... I dont think they planned for it to go to sandbox after.
IIRC it didn´t have sandbox after story mode in the initial version.

Articulo34 said:
ThorsHammer said:
SomeHairyGuy said:

IIRC it didn´t have sandbox after story mode in the initial version.

You can tell :lol:

Is there a way you could set it to have "load textures on demand" on by default?  So many of your negative steam reviews mention constant crashing, and I was under the impression this was the most reliable way of fixing this. Or maybe a pop-up recommendation or something.

kraggrim said:
Is there a way you could set it to have "load textures on demand" on by default?  So many of your negative steam reviews mention constant crashing, and I was under the impression this was the most reliable way of fixing this. Or maybe a pop-up recommendation or something.
Is that still a problem though? I haven't checked "load textures on demand" since 1.03 came out and while I know anecdotes aren't great to rely on, I'm pretty sure the notes for one of the patches mentioned they optimized the game more.

I rememer so many people doing the Brytenwalda-Team bashing after the VC release. Having played Brytenwalda I always trusted these guys to develop a great DLC. I love VC so far and the new content will shurely enhance the gameplay.

Thank you for all the efford. Looking forward playing the reforged Edition...

kraggrim said:

Interesting idea. Other problem was that comfigurations were ok for warband no  VC.

mike56 said:
Hey man, when will we get news about this reforged edition? I thought it was ready to be released  :neutral:

Sadly it is not. They mentionned more news in comin days OR weeks. I guess we could be happy enough to see a beta in July

Utfred said:
mike56 said:
Hey man, when will we get news about this reforged edition? I thought it was ready to be released  :neutral:

Sadly it is not. They mentionned more news in comin days OR weeks. I guess we could be happy enough to see a beta in July
Unless you've based this on something, that sounds like an exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom