Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrustwarzenLenny said:
Urban_Viking said:
Faenwulf said:
Since I have finished any kinds of exams I will ever have nearly two years ago I say...Brytenwalda Team, bring it ON!

Also, German is SO easy.  :grin:

Ja, deutsch ist einfach.

Oiso, i glab, füa oan der ned daidsch is, is die Sprach scho a bissel schwa. Bsonders füa de Bayern ;D
What on earth, i don't understand what you just said and neither does google translator (Yet it says its german). I thought you were speaking dutch, is that some obscure dialect of german?

That's bavarian XD
But there are no rules how you have to write the bavarian dialect, so you just write how it is spoken^^

Oiso, i glab, füa oan der ned daidsch is, is die Sprach scho a bissel schwa. Bsonders füa de Bayern
Also, ich glaube, für Jemanden der nicht deutsch ist, ist die Sprache schon ein bisschen schwer. Besonders für die Bayern.
So, I believe, for somone who's not german, the language is really a bit difficult. Especially for bavarians.

Wait until you hear Plattdütsch XD

BrustwarzenLenny said:
That's bavarian XD
But there are no rules how you have to write the bavarian dialect, so you just write how it is spoken^^
The only things that google translated was Bayern and Sprach. I thought it was dutch because Bsonders sounds like a dutch word.

It seems silly that people that almost speak different languages would live in the same country together.
But i guess that's what happens when countries are forged by imperialism.
Can most germans understand Bavarian?

I've heard plattdutsch. It's closer to English than the German I've been learning, it sounds like Frisian.

:mrgreen:

The northern Germans and the southern Germans (Bayern und Preussen^^) don't understand each other well.
But this is mainly for the older people. Most young people speak common German - Hochdeutsch.
You have plenty of different dialects in Germany, even in Bavaria xD
I heard in Spain it is worse...  But it's hard to believe, if you hear on real Bavarian (try to) speaking with one real Frisian.^^

BrustwarzenLenny said:
Enough Germany now, enough off-topic :wink:
Now wait for the update again  :twisted:
I love how off topic its gotten lol, i would be talking about viking conquest if i could test a beta or something.

When is the update coming btw?

Urban_Viking said:
Aethelflaed said:
So this is a german thread now???

Ich will auch mitmachen....  :lol:
die deutsche menschen sind kommen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUzOSnWKhSQ

And I know, that this song is much older than 70 years, coming out of the reunification wars, but since this time 70 years ago the first two verses have kind of negative aftertaste...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom