Viking Conquest Reforged Edition 2.054

Users who are viewing this thread

Viking Conquest 2.054 has been released! If you have the game on Steam or GOG then you will receive the update automatically, if not, you can access the patch and full installer on our download area. Server admins and modders can access the latest files over on our Viking Conquest Reforged Edition download area.

- release village elders from captivity
- give adventurers clothes
- fix skill modifiers from second outfit
- remove empty parties of player's ships
- correct lair descriptions in dialogs
- fix strings so they can all be localized (merci Daneel53!)
- update Spanish and German localizations

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I am getting this flood of red text in my game blocking all other messages

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 541: Invalid Party ID: 1600; LINE NO:106:
At script map_sea_ai_2.
At script map_sea_ai_2.
At script map_sea_ai_2.
At script map_sea_ai_2.

Any idea on why this might be happening and how i can fix it?

Hey I’m new to forums so forgive me if I’m in the wrong area for this question but I’m having issues in the ship steering tutorial, where when it comes time to command my troops to row my guy just runs around the boat. I’ve tried going into the commands menus and everything.. am I missing something or is this a bug?

Wrong place. But until a moderator moves your post...did you 1) wait until all crew boarded; 2) use only "K" plus the shipboard commands; 3) Use commands in order given (following each with a "K")??? If so, it sounds bugged.

I've noted during sea battles that when I give commands to my ships, that the crews of the other ships often run around like idiots until the ship(s) get fully underway.

Hope you get it sorted, as naval combat--and seaborne city assaults--are just about the finest innovation in VC-R.

And still, since the beginning of warband, nobody has noticed the misplacement of swords and axes on the thigh... HORIZONTALY!  :party: :evil:
"Oh yes, it is going to be fixed people ........ in Bannerlod!"
Very ugly aesthetics in my opinion. Lazy work!  :dead:

Will Morrigans (female) item load out issue be fixed?
Description of issue:
If I equip her with a melee weapo, exit from her view equipment screen, then enter it again that melee weapon is now in the last weapon slot.
Example
I equip her with a sword in the first weapon slot and a shield in the second slot. I exit her equipment screen. I reenter her equipment screen again and on this viewing, her sword is in the 4th weapon slot

I would like to suggest some small changes for a better feel in the game, for example:
- every character to start with a tunic of his nationality
the old hero's loot is the one he is equipped with
- a different model for the sword of the Badite king
- getting a different model of scale lorica from places where it turns out to be prey.
and a lot of others, but I don't go into detail I think a lot of people will outweigh more work on game vision and improvement.
As much as pointless updates that do not change or improve the game.
Sorry for English
made through google translator
but I think you will basically understand what I mean.

Will Morrigans (female) item load out issue be fixed?
Description of issue:
If I equip her with a melee weapo, exit from her view equipment screen, then enter it again that melee weapon is now in the last weapon slot.
Example
I equip her with a sword in the first weapon slot and a shield in the second slot. I exit her equipment screen. I reenter her equipment screen again and on this viewing, her sword is in the 4th weapon slot
Hi RyanMan12,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to report your bugs and contribute to improve the game.
Could you create a new thread in the support forum with the common required information (savegame, rgl_log, rgl_config...) ?

Thank you,
CeltiberoCaesar

I would like to sggest some small changes for a better feel in the game, for example:
- every character to start with a tunic of his nationality
the old hero's loot is the one he is equipped with
- a different model for the sword of the Badite king
- getting a different model of scale lorica from places where it turns out to be prey.
and a lot of others, but I don't go into detail I think a lot of people will outweigh more work on game vision and improvement.
As much as pointless updates that do not change or improve the game.
Sorry for English
made through google translator
but I think you will basically understand what I mean.
Hi Warlog,
First of all, thank you for taking the time to report your suggestions and contribute to improve the game.
Unfortunatly, the game was release 5 years ago and We closed the phase of new features or changing the game so We can focuss on fixing bugs.

Thank you anyways,
CeltiberoCaesar

Does this mean that there is no basis for improvement? Some improvements are also "fixing".
Or the game is considered to be well done,with no need for improvements like upgrades?
"

Back
Top Bottom