Viking Conquest: Patch to 2.025 UPDATE: Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiggiF said:
So bought the game and set it to the new beta patch and start a new game in Norway and i enter a farmstead and out of nowhere I get access to 205 cattle... This is a bug right? Do you know about it? and will I have to start all over if it gets updated?
Found the problem, but can't really fix the save game. Fix will come out v2.026. Thanks for the report and enjoy your cattle!

2.025 should be released shortly.

motomataru said:
It may not be released until after Gamescon...

Thanks for the reminders.

How long does Gamescom run....  :ohdear: :ohdear: The people await the patch. Also, gamescom is in Cologne so lets hope things don't go south for females attending  :shock:

I am informed that the patch will be available tomorrow. But since my credibility is totally shot at this point, we provide you with these:

Patch: http://www.brytenwaldastudios.com/DownloadsVC/VC_RE_2.025Patch.7z

source link: http://www.brytenwaldastudios.com/DownloadsVC/VikingConquestSourcev2025.7z

Please excuse us while we continue to iron out the kinks in this process.

Where do we put this zip patch, into the modules/viking conquest folder or just straight into the main directory?

motomataru said:
But since my credibility is totally shot at this point, we provide you with these:

Bah.  Nothing is shot.  We know you've a small team, and delays are understandable (even preferred, if it means getting the "right" content released rather than something that's still broken, or creating new problems). Take yer time and get it right.

Any impatience comes from people who enjoy your content and want to play more.  It's something to be pleased with, IMHO.

motomataru said:
- allow only one town recruiting run from whatever menu (recruit picking exploit)

Gratz for fixing another small useless bug by making the hole town recruitment system useless! Now I only get Norse Freeholders from towns. 90% chance to be lowest tier...

Well **** my bad :facepalm: kinda forgot troop names since i haven't played in 6+ months and mixed them up in my mind without checking so everything turns out to be ok  :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Rarilmar said:
useless bug

that was a exploit  :wink: 

you can play with the vanilla rules or mod the game for your own taste. Its a sandbox after all. Visit modding section to learn more.

Villages rules are, in short, this:
- quality is mostly dependent on your relation with the center. 21+ to get tier 2, 61+ to get tier 3. Closer to 100 the easier to get the tier 3 troops
- quantity depends on renown, religion, charisma

Great to still see updates being pushed out for this!

I know you guys are in support mode and probably won't make any changes to the game, but it would be nice if you guys would give faction leaders normal banners from their culture type. Their banner type looks like **** and the player when they start a faction has a normal banner.

Thanks again team Viking Conquest! 

This might be a dumb question, but was there any change from the patch link you so generously gave us a few days ago?

I have an alternative VC folder with my tweaks and mods, which I deleted (because it was outdated, ver 2.023) and remade from scratch when I dl'd the .025 patch from this thread. Now I'm wondering if I did that too early, if I should have waited until it was released on steam and if I will have to redo all my tweaks, reimport model and etc.

Anyway, great patch!

Have you fixed the retarded AI of my lords who cannot even defend their own castles ?? As A king i allocate settlements to my Lords but they are so pathetic, they lose every siege. Where as i can almost wipe-out any attackers.

This bug is game breaker, i cannot play VC anymore until this is fixed.

archaicwarrior said:
This bug is game breaker, i cannot play VC anymore until this is fixed.

I don't think that lords losing fights is a 'bug' to be quite honest with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom