Viking Conquest map camera tracking

Users who are viewing this thread

Tiera

Recruit
Hi! I'm having this issue with the camera while in the map view:

Normally, just like in vanilla WB, when I click somewhere to move my army, the camera jumps to my current location, which is a bit annoying but just fine since after the avatar starts moving I get free control of the camera. However, after launching my game today the camera keeps jumping to my current location whenever the avatar is moving even if i try to move the camera myself. This is annoying and it actually makes observing the surroundings of the army harder than if i just manually move the camera to follow my troops.

Is there an option somewhere for camera tracking or is this a bug? I'm running the reforged edition which otherwise has been working like a charm.

I think similar problems have been linked to having Ciao in your party. Could try making him leave and see if it helps.

What version of the Reforged Edition and Warband do you use? if you use a new 1.168 Warband installation (Taleworlds slipped in a new version without renaming it for some reason) as well as 2.005 the Caio problem shouldn't be there anymore.

1) Download VC RE 2.005 (new version)

2) Download WB 1.168 (no matter if you already have it, download it again from the website)

3) Reinstall WB

4) Reinstall VC

5) Play

Thank you everyone for such quick answers! Indeed when I kicked out Caio the camera started to work just fine. I will also try to download the newest patch.

Back
Top Bottom