Viking Conquest issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please be so kind as to direct me to the location of a physician?

In true Monty Python style, i appear to have suffered a *Flesh Wound* and apparently need it looked at.

I have searched high and low in larger Towns to no avail.

Many thanks for any help. :smile:

Uber Uther said:

In true Monty Python style, i appear to have suffered a *Flesh Wound* and apparently need it looked at.

They are usually standing right near either the mayor or the shipwright in towns. They are NPCs wearing monks robes.

Problem: Game Crashes in mountains East of Doerstad.
I am traveling on foot chasing thiefs while trying to do the rebel quest in Frisia.
The game crashes between 2-20 seconds that I enter the white rought terrain about 3 cm from the mountain.
I've confirmed this about 6 times in a row using the 1.01 and 1.02.

I have been playing Warband for years.
Occasionally I would get a crash for doing a jump cheat to a border area or inaccessible mountain region of the map.
I have never had a crash when moving with out a jump cheat like in this game.
This may not seem like a big deal, but it might frustrate those who are playing without the cheat see all feature.
The location of the rebel camp is very vaguely described.
I've been told it is not in fact in the mountains but just east of Doerstad.

gdwitt said:
Problem: Game Crashes in mountains East of Doerstad.
I am traveling on foot chasing thiefs while trying to do the rebel quest in Frisia.
The game crashes between 2-20 seconds that I enter the white rought terrain about 3 cm from the mountain.
I've confirmed this about 6 times in a row using the 1.01 and 1.02.

I have been playing Warband for years.
Occasionally I would get a crash for doing a jump cheat to a border area or inaccessible mountain region of the map.
I have never had a crash when moving with out a jump cheat like in this game.
This may not seem like a big deal, but it might frustrate those who are playing without the cheat see all feature.
The location of the rebel camp is very vaguely described.
I've been told it is not in fact in the mountains but just east of Doerstad.

you are probably going outside the game map. Bandits can go there. You cant.

Until they fix it (by putting some kind of invisible wall) just dont go there anymore. You know where it crashs. Its forbidden land. FORBIDDEN. Listen to the elders when they say demons live on those mountains!

vidamir said:
Uber Uther said:

They are usually standing right near either the mayor or the shipwright in towns. They are NPCs wearing monks robes.

Many thanks Vidamir. :smile:

Just want to report a bug for AI lord's heraldry/shield decal not showing up on Lord 1 model (mount lord only)

In this picture the shield is just grey.
2048x1280.resizedimage

This is how his shield should look.

2048x1280.resizedimage

Well I still am having insurmountable problems!

Only by turning every option I can off or right down can I get the game to "play" at all. Then about every 3rd significant conversation with a game entity it freezes completely and locks my PC.

I have the Stream version & it is fully patched. My specs exceed those listed as "Strong" on the Steam Store Page.

I note that the Steam Forum page has a summary of almost 200 issues on it already.

Can't tell if I like this game because I can't get it to play long enough to find out.

Bluntly a very bad look that things are this bad event after 2 patches!!!

Uber Uther said:

All towns have physicians. They're in town centres, usually opposite another NPC as if in conversation.

Jason L. said:
I went to the Odin's cave and defeated the bandits. I got message of something (which I don't know what because too busy fighting) but i didn't get any item in my inventory. Version 1.02 updated (steam)...

Yeah... it's a shame, same happened to me today when i killed some vikings in the 'farmland' area in Northumbria and it said i got 3 assorted pieces of chainmail as a reward! Would've been a fantastic money-saver on kitting out companions.

Heskeytime said:
Jason L. said:
I went to the Odin's cave and defeated the bandits. I got message of something (which I don't know what because too busy fighting) but i didn't get any item in my inventory. Version 1.02 updated (steam)...

Yeah... it's a shame, same happened to me today when i killed some vikings in the 'farmland' area in Northumbria and it said i got 3 assorted pieces of chainmail as a reward! Would've been a fantastic money-saver on kitting out companions.

use cheat menu to get them for now. One is a Byrnie and you dont want to miss that armour

reiksmarshal said:
There are 10 armors named Byrnie, which one are you suppose to get?

should be the basic one. No idea lol.

Choose the one that looks cooler :XD. There are like 3 types and several variations of color.

kalarhan said:
use cheat menu to get them for now. One is a Byrnie and you dont want to miss that armour

I'm rich, i've got Pennings for daaaays so it's fine, and i'm determined to not use any cheats like that even if it's to correct a bug.

Ever since Kotor made cheating easy but put a big 'CHEATS USED' over your savegame thumbnails if you used them, the internal pain of loading and continuing a game where i've used cheats is unbearable. I'll make sure on my next playthrough after more patches that i go to that exact spot as soon as i'm strong enough, i'll see the armour then.

Here are 3 towns on the map that have height issues, the heights just need to be toned down or flatted a bit in these areas to polish it up.

Temair is the worst, but Tomtun and Ceall Cainnigh both have some issues as well.

idJKEle.jpg

Been seeing issues with traders getting stuck on the coast while traveling in ships. also sometimes when i load a saved game graphics will be missing like trees and villages or character detail, they're still there but can't see them, sometimes popping in and out of a town fixes it. last one i've noticed is that at random times my screen will fade to this really dark reddish black version of whatever i'm looking at and freeze, mainly when i try to tab out of something.

Its not an issue its about the ****in blanace of the game. When you follow the game niceley and you come to Odins cave its way to strong for you with this little bodo ****er helping you. i mean the first spawning point is 3 guys + 2 archer + elite vking. if you have luck they bug and get stuck a bodo ( which is obviously ****ty enough for a game to rely on bugs...) If not you just get crushed. IF you manage to kill the front soldiers you get unluckiely hit by an ****ing archer. would you somehow manage to come trugh it there is still some more guys in the background. For me this ruins the whole expierience of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom