Viking Conquest 2.063

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
vc_2063.png

Viking Conquest 2.063 is live! Server admins and modders can access the latest files on our website here.

PATCH NOTES (2.063)
  • Restore some story NPC heights
  • Another attempt to init tourney practice right
  • Keep those killed in the holmgang dead
  • Make adventurers default faction for lords of defeated factions released from prison to avoid backdoor to zombie kingdoms
  • Include non-companion lords in appropriate adventurer behavior
  • Have script_change_troop_faction handle non-kingdom faction properly
  • Use a defection process to place adventurer lords of defeated factions in new factions
  • Distinguish unconfirmed defectors to player and limit their spawn in the player's court
  • Defecting lords yield intel on their old faction when accepted by the player
  • Defecting lords do not defect immediately when rejected by player at the player's court
  • Add a tracker for the last faction to properly distinguish that from the original faction
  • For initiating defections, use the same function that counts disgruntled lords
  • Make liege relation more of a consideration for defection
  • Prohibit defections to factions from which lord will immediately defect
  • Lords that have nowhere to defect are removed from the game
  • Use script_indict_lord_for_treason for quest incriminate loyal commander
  • Redo caravan design to raise the cap to a level appropriate for when only two factions left
  • Prevent escaped defeated faction lords from forming parties until recruited into a new kingdom
  • Balance relation impacts of enfoefment
  • Corrections in Spanish and German localization files

Congratulations on the release! :smile: It's wonderful that even after so many years you guys continue reading the feedback and making patches!

I just started a new game in 2.063 and I wanted to check if helmet clipping has been fixed since you mentioned height restoration. Unfortunately, the issue is still relevant, when I drop a weapon, my character's helmet gets repositioned down into my head. Is there anything we can do to fix it?

vc_2063.png

Viking Conquest 2.063 is live! Server admins and modders can access the latest files on our website here.

PATCH NOTES (2.063)
  • Restore some story NPC heights
  • Another attempt to init tourney practice right
  • Keep those killed in the holmgang dead
  • Make adventurers default faction for lords of defeated factions released from prison to avoid backdoor to zombie kingdoms
  • Include non-companion lords in appropriate adventurer behavior
  • Have script_change_troop_faction handle non-kingdom faction properly
  • Use a defection process to place adventurer lords of defeated factions in new factions
  • Distinguish unconfirmed defectors to player and limit their spawn in the player's court
  • Defecting lords yield intel on their old faction when accepted by the player
  • Defecting lords do not defect immediately when rejected by player at the player's court
  • Add a tracker for the last faction to properly distinguish that from the original faction
  • For initiating defections, use the same function that counts disgruntled lords
  • Make liege relation more of a consideration for defection
  • Prohibit defections to factions from which lord will immediately defect
  • Lords that have nowhere to defect are removed from the game
  • Use script_indict_lord_for_treason for quest incriminate loyal commander
  • Redo caravan design to raise the cap to a level appropriate for when only two factions left
  • Prevent escaped defeated faction lords from forming parties until recruited into a new kingdom
  • Balance relation impacts of enfoefment
  • Corrections in Spanish and German localization files
...Who downloaded Beta 2.063, has to re-download the main patch or not...?

Some feedback. I'm getting some script_troop_ID errors and some script_get_player_rep errors. They occur when entering a village or my inventory.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 1
At script: troop_get_player_relation.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 2
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 3
Started new game, validated files, no mods.
Also the event log has massive lag, so it often does not show spending cash or collecting tax from town.
Any one else have these issues?
Besides that, all good so far.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the release! :smile: It's wonderful that even after so many years you guys continue reading the feedback and making patches!

I just started a new game in 2.063 and I wanted to check if helmet clipping has been fixed since you mentioned height restoration. Unfortunately, the issue is still relevant, when I drop a weapon, my character's helmet gets repositioned down into my head. Is there anything we can do to fix it?
Hello Olgierd,
Did it happen to you with a specific helmet or was it with several?

Some feedback. I'm getting some script_troop_ID errors and some script_get_player_rep errors. They occur when entering a village or my inventory.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 2
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 3
Started new game, validated files, no mods.
Also the event log has massive lag, so it often does not show spending cash or collecting tax from town.
Any one else have these issues?
Besides that, all good so far.
Thank you for reporting. We are checking it out.

Hello Olgierd,
Did it happen to you with a specific helmet or was it with several?

Thank you for reporting. We are checking it out.
All helmets I tested repositioned lower and some fell into the head for the male main character of any height and only when one's face is randomized. The bug occurs whenever an agent's inventory is updated (for example, when an agent switches between weapon modes or drops a weapon)
If you manually change something in your face after that, the issue doesn't appear then. Resetting your face doesn't fix it either. I'm gonna try and test in for AI too.

More info here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/helmet-clipping-issue.457742/post-9863193

And here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...cript-enhancer-2-v1-0-9-2.384882/post-9863080

Log messages that show up during battles or during traveling disappear every 10 minutes, I have to restart games like crazy... same problem that saltefanden has.

When I go into inventary and move my mouse near gear or my empty boxes where you have loot this pops up:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 1:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 2:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 3:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 540: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 27:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 1:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 2:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 3:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 540: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 27:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 1:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. vdt_regular discard_buffer()

When I start as king, it does not happen, when I start sandbox it does not happen also, only as vassal

All helmets I tested repositioned lower and some fell into the head for the male main character of any height and only when one's face is randomized. The bug occurs whenever an agent's inventory is updated (for example, when an agent switches between weapon modes or drops a weapon)
If you manually change something in your face after that, the issue doesn't appear then. Resetting your face doesn't fix it either. I'm gonna try and test in for AI too.

More info here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/helmet-clipping-issue.457742/post-9863193

And here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...cript-enhancer-2-v1-0-9-2.384882/post-9863080
Hello Olgierd,

Are you playing with any mod? We started a new male character with a randomized face, dropped all sorts of things, and had no problem. Are we missing anything? Thank you.

Log messages that show up during battles or during traveling disappear every 10 minutes, I have to restart games like crazy... same problem that saltefanden has.
Hello Aaron007,

Could you send us a savegame to check this problem? This seems to be a problem only some players have and we need to know what is causing it. Thank you.

Man I feel alive again. Thank you so much for keeping Warband alive!
You keep Warband and Viking Conquest alive :wink: Thanks.

Hello Olgierd,

Are you playing with any mod? We started a new male character with a randomized face, dropped all sorts of things, and had no problem. Are we missing anything? Thank you.

Hello Aaron007,

Could you send us a savegame to check this problem? This seems to be a problem only some players have and we need to know what is causing it. Thank you.

You keep Warband and Viking Conquest alive :wink: Thanks.
https://files.fm/u/2ch9mgcnb here

Another problem I found is that East England took our castle randomly without battle, or war. Strange
Havn't seen that one, maybe the lord defected to the other side?

But I keep getting these:
I have tried to do a fresh install again, deleted all game files, but still I keep getting them. It happens random, when I go into inventory and move my cursor over any item in my inventory. Also when entering a village "buy supplies" inventory, also in "trade with locals". I'm playing sandbox btw. Even started a new game, totally fresh, and it still happens. I'm pretty sure this is the reason for the "log-lag", because it's spams a lot of these error codes.

Havn't seen that one, maybe the lord defected to the other side?

But I keep getting these:
I have tried to do a fresh install again, deleted all game files, but still I keep getting them. It happens random, when I go into inventory and move my cursor over any item in my inventory. Also when entering a village "buy supplies" inventory, also in "trade with locals". I'm playing sandbox btw. Even started a new game, totally fresh, and it still happens. I'm pretty sure this is the reason for the "log-lag", because it's spams a lot of these error codes.
Yes, I did the same, complete reinstall also started new game but every time I enter shop or anything about inventory or my gear same error pops up, after this your log system gets stuck so you must restart game or play couple minutes without info what is happening around you.

You know failworlds has nothing to do with VC right?

When I go into inventary and move my mouse near gear or my empty boxes where you have loot this pops up:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 1:
At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. At script: troop_get_player_relation. vdt_regular discard_buffer()

When I start as king, it does not happen, when I start sandbox it does not happen also, only as vassal
Hi, same is here!

Found another error that happens randomly when you kill enemy.

SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1770: Invalid Agent ID: 92; LINE NO: 10:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 153 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 153 consequences. SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1773: Invalid Agent ID: 92; LINE NO: 11:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 153 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 153 consequences. vdt_normal_map discard_buffer()

Back
Top Bottom