Viewing Mercenary Unit Upgrades

Users who are viewing this thread

Proteus

Sergeant at Arms
As shown in the title....
thanks to trading caravans I have earned enough money
to assemble an effective mercenary troop and partially upgrade them.

Well, the problem is, now I want to spend part of my hard earned money on further upgrades
and for this purpose I´d like to see what equipment my mercenary troops have now.

While the quartermaster at bthe mercenary camp doesn´t list the upgrade option that is currently active for your troops, and this gives you at least a few informations about the active upgrade, of course it doesn´t tell me exactly which weapon/horse/piece of armor my troops use/wear, which however would be something I´d like to know.

So, is there any way to get these informations (the mercenaries themselves [despite their assurance that they have no secrets from me] only like to talk about their skills, not about their equipment)?

Yeah, I'd like to know about this too. I'm not sure how this works.

If I select to upgrade my (for example) Mercenary cavalry melee weapons will all mercenary cavalry that I subsequently recruit from that camp have the weapon upgrade? and how do I know what they already have other than trying to remember what I've given them?

ArgentaLupa said:
If I select to upgrade my (for example) Mercenary cavalry melee weapons will all mercenary cavalry that I subsequently recruit from that camp have the weapon upgrade? ...?

This question can be answered at least:
Yes,
if you upgraded a troop type at a certain mercenary camp, all mercenaries of this troop type from this camp
will already have the upgrades from the beginning on.
They will also get much more expensive, however

Back
Top Bottom