VIDEOS MY DUDES. I'LL BE POSTING SOME

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for your feedback!

Never thought I’d find myself at the cross section of Death Grips, Hudson Mohawk and Bannerlord, but here we are.

Paced well, appreciated the moments of slow motion and how sparingly you used em. Zoom ins were restrained, but used when necessary. No cutaways to shots of Michael Scott or Peter Griffin or anything. One of the better complications I’ve seen. I admit I was expecting some unfunny cringe when I saw the thumbnail.

Yeah I kinda made that mistake (trying to meme but making it cringe) in my last warband video.

Honestly not bad, the pacing was just right, which is something I always thought would look off in a sort of montage style video for Bannerlord/Warband.

I'm a little concerned that your game seems so much snappier than mine though, there was the bit at 2:44 that I would have seen the attacks coming and press the blocks but I would never have been able to do for some reason.

Honestly not bad, the pacing was just right, which is something I always thought would look off in a sort of montage style video for Bannerlord/Warband.

I'm a little concerned that your game seems so much snappier than mine though, there was the bit at 2:44 that I would have seen the attacks coming and press the blocks but I would never have been able to do for some reason.

Yup I was happily surprised that double blocking is now possible, when I tried playing the game a while ago it wasn't responsive like that at all, but tried again this week and everything's more or less fine.
I'm also playing on low with most things turned off (vsync, bloom, ...)

Well I hope too, but I firstly hope that servers get fixed for the release, the very next day after I posted my video all went to **** and MP was barely playable, everything delayed etc..
reeee
Yea I shared a video today. There was lag, fps drop...

Yea I shared a video today. There was lag, fps drop...

It's like the more they work on MP the worst the performance becomes. I tried to watch a siege stream before beta ended and every single battle ended in a server crash of some kind. Every. Single. One.

Back
Top Bottom