[Video] Ten Kill In Succession with 140 Ping

Users who are viewing this thread

:grin: Fight by yourself. The delay is too high, so I can only use cavalry to fight.

Version: Multiplayer beta [b0.4.3]
Zone Service: European server
Patterns: Custom - Team Deathmatch
Delay: 140 ping
Number of servers: about 55
Video time: 2:50 a.m. on December 21, 2019, Beijing time

Hilarious that re-blocking is still **** broken because of stances. 00:12 - 00:16 in your video. He could have easily blocked that swing in Warband (not to mention the animation cancel there is so late in the swing it is broken) and it ruins the tempo. Mentioned it in October and again in November.

Just FYI my post in case a dev doesn't want to scroll through pages of my rage to find it;

shin said:
Picture this chain of events;

[list type=decimal]
[*]Opponent starts and releases a right swing at your face at a good angle.
[*]You put block animation in the correct place.
[*]Opponent swaps his attack to a left swing and pulls it close to your body.
[*]You swap your block animation to the correct side.
[*]He taps his hold, known as a 'noise wiggle' to you in Warband maybe? Where attack stays on the same side but the release noise is made again to make opponent un-block and block again.
[*]You un-block and try to re-block. The input delay on this fast transfer ensures you can't re-block.
[*]You die to a perfect left swing.
[/list]

This doesn't happen in Warband because you can re-block. Watch this below video from 0:42 - 0:44. Peter starts a left swing, noise wiggles, I re-block to the right no problem. There's even a thrust animation in there before the re-block. That's how fast Warband is because it has no input delay. You literally cannot execute this in Bannerlord and makes the game feel really slow and sluggish. Peter doesn't decide to use the noise wiggled attack to hit me because he can see my re-block already. He uses this 'lock' as a starting point for his next string of attacks.

This is also a problem with just side-swapping attacks but I feel it is easier to see the issue if I explain it like this.

shin said:
Hilarious that re-blocking is still **** broken because of stances. 00:12 - 00:16 in your video. He could have easily blocked that swing in Warband (not to mention the animation cancel there is so late in the swing it is broken) and it ruins the tempo. Mentioned it in October and again in November.

Just FYI my post in case a dev doesn't want to scroll through pages of my rage to find it;

shin said:
Picture this chain of events;

[list type=decimal]
[*]Opponent starts and releases a right swing at your face at a good angle.
[*]You put block animation in the correct place.
[*]Opponent swaps his attack to a left swing and pulls it close to your body.
[*]You swap your block animation to the correct side.
[*]He taps his hold, known as a 'noise wiggle' to you in Warband maybe? Where attack stays on the same side but the release noise is made again to make opponent un-block and block again.
[*]You un-block and try to re-block. The input delay on this fast transfer ensures you can't re-block.
[*]You die to a perfect left swing.
[/list]

This doesn't happen in Warband because you can re-block. Watch this below video from 0:42 - 0:44. Peter starts a left swing, noise wiggles, I re-block to the right no problem. There's even a thrust animation in there before the re-block. That's how fast Warband is because it has no input delay. You literally cannot execute this in Bannerlord and makes the game feel really slow and sluggish. Peter doesn't decide to use the noise wiggled attack to hit me because he can see my re-block already. He uses this 'lock' as a starting point for his next string of attacks.

This is also a problem with just side-swapping attacks but I feel it is easier to see the issue if I explain it like this.

I use translation software, which I can't understand clearly.

For :  after 00:12, I hit the enemy's attack for the first time

I raised my weapon, swung it, quickly cancelled it, and swung it again. It was really too hard to defend. I wonder if you mean this?

In Chinese, we call it “fake action”,“假动作”. Just attack, cancel, attack again.

I personally think it's too easy to use in the Bannerlord, it's hard to guard against.

FBohler said:
People seem to be very mad at Bannerlord for being different from Warband.

My audience is angry because Bannerlord is no different from Warband.

Of course, they can only draw conclusions through my video and live broadcast for the time being.

In any case, Bannerlord is Bannerlord. Warband is warband. It's two different games.

Meanwhile, Bannerlord is Mount & Blade II, and Warband is Mount & Blade I. They are the same series, generation 1 and generation 2.

Players are afraid of changes they are not familiar with, and they always like to play with the content they are familiar with. Players also hate constant, because it's not fresh.

I can accept the change and invariability, and I can have a good time. But I need time to adapt.

My beta game time is 270 hours. It took me 20 hours to get used to Bannerlord, and then I would have a good time.

Maybe players should remember how much time they spent adapting when they first played Warband or 1.011/0.808 . This is what every game has to go through. Don't try to skip this process.

原文:
我的观众因为霸主与战团没什么区别而生气。
当然,他们暂时只能通过我的视频和直播去得出结论。
无论如何,霸主就是霸主。战团就是战团。这是两个不同的游戏。
同时,霸主是骑马与砍杀2,战团是骑马与砍杀1。它们是同一个系列的1代和2代。
玩家害怕自己不熟悉的改变,玩家总是喜欢玩自己熟悉的内容。玩家也讨厌不变,因为那样没新鲜感。
对于改变和不变,我都能接受,我都可以玩得很开心。但是我需要适应的时间,我的Beta游戏时间已经270小时。我花费了20个小时去熟悉、适应Bannerlord,然后我会玩得熟练且开心。
或许玩家们该回忆一下,他们在刚玩战团或1.011、0.808的时候花费了多少时间去适应。这是每个游戏必须经历的,不要想跳过。

FBohler said:
Pi Dan 皮蛋 said:
Maybe players should remember how much time they spent adapting when they first played Warband

You pretty much nailed it here.

No one is going to pick the game effortlessly.

Yet for many people who are stuck in the old ways of Warband thats how they feel.  They've gotten lazy with regards to adapting to change.  Those looking for change and willing to embrace it well they will do much better. 

That's not a big of an achievement, in bannerlord the only thing you have to do to get kills is just spam left click. Also, adaptation means nothing in this case, Warband is by far a better game than bannerlord regarding combat.

Papabean said:
Yet for many people who are stuck in the old ways of Warband thats how they feel.  They've gotten lazy with regards to adapting to change.  Those looking for change and willing to embrace it well they will do much better.
Couldn`t have said it better. Frustration `cause of own failure is often the biggest drive for any backlash.

578 said:
That's not a big of an achievement, in bannerlord the only thing you have to do to get kills is just spam left click. Also, adaptation means nothing in this case, Warband is by far a better game than bannerlord regarding combat.

Of course, it's not.

It just looks good to the audience.

I am very clear that the root cause is the arrival of new key, the number of novice at servers has reached the peak, which can be achieved by skilled players like me.

Back
Top Bottom