Video series exploring Mount And Blade Warband Single and Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

mss

Recruit
Good evening lords and ladies!

I've started a video series called "Waiting For Bannerlord" where I do short videos playing multiplayer games from the Mount and Blade series as well as discussing some wishlist features for Bannerlord, as well as things that need to be removed or fixed. Links to new episodes will be posted here as replies regularly. Please take a look and enjoy. Comments, criticisms, likes and subscriptions are greatly appreciated.

Most recent episode (5/18/2015) Episode 11

The playlist: Waiting For Bannerlord

My channel: MikeyPro

HF, GG, Peace out.

Playing first person in multiplayer puts you at a huge disadvantage. Makes it difficult to see what's going on for the player as well as the viewer.

Hello Scully! I completely agree with you on both points. However, I love the first person view. It draws me in and that's one of the major reasons I love playing this game so much, whether I win or lose. I'm always open to helpful criticism and learning and adapting from it, but there will always be certain things I will never change simply so I don't lose interest, because if I lose interest the whole thing falls apart. Unfortunately, the FPS camera happens to be one of those things I'm not going to budge on. I would only use third person if I felt a cinematic experience would be appropriate at the time. Which could very well happen, but definitely not for an entire video.

Thank you for the comment. I really appreciate all feedback. It's the only way I can learn and tweak what I do to make the experience more entertaining for those who are interested in these kinds of videos.

Decent videos, I like your voice. Interesting to get a new players perspective on the game as well ( that 1st person view tho lol ). Only watched two so far, will probably Watch the rest on the bussride home heh.

Your videos could use some more MLG tho. Keep it up!

NOTE: For those who follow Taleworlds devblog this video basically points you to the devblog 8's video about the editor.
I haven't had a lot of time to put in solid game play and editing and it shows. But this will have to do for now..

New episode out! Episode 9: What's to come

Hey everybody! I've created a new video discussing player progression and game length. Take a look, leave a comment and let me know if you have any ideas that will help out the core gameplay of the mount and blade series. (no ridiculously wild ideas like "gta5 + chivalry + mount and blade!" please)

Anyway! Here's the video! Episode 11

Back
Top Bottom