Video Editor advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Trueten

Section Moderator
So I need for my work to slightly cut videos, but do it so that transition between cuts is unnoticeable at all. And do it fast.
For example a person sits still --cut-- does some stuff I need to cut out --cut-- continues to sit still.

I need to merge videos so that you won't even notice something was cut.
So. A proper transition effect is needed.
I tried out Adobe Premiere the Morph transition but for some reason it's laggy as hell and the whole editor is so unintuitive to use.
Same goes with DaVinci resolve, I had two videos of 17 and 7 min long, that after editing, merging and exporting a video it ended up being 16 min long for an unknown f** reason.
Filmora seems to be very easy and intuitive but I could not find the proper transition (at least its name) for the task.

Anyone here know a simple, rather casual easy to use Video Edit software that can do that very one simple task?

If by chance you have installed Blender, you have a video editor option; basic but quite complete for what you request.
Premiere + AE is my friend for everything else that needs a more professional plus.

Yeah I've tried Blender but unfortunately it doesn't like the video format (though it was recorded on basic Iphone 11) and displays it rolled vertically and with a compressed image in the preview window. I can barely do anything to edit with it.

Back
Top Bottom