[Victor]: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I noticed using the musketeer sword that it never seems to make contact with the enemy and despite my best efforts I got owned by a peasant with a stick because I couldn't seem to hit him with the sword. At first I thought it was a simple wow I must suck but then I saw my riflemen get cut down in melee combat because they had the same problem. Also one of the telltale signs of this is that there is never any blood on the sword after combat.

HortonCAP said:
I noticed using the musketeer sword that it never seems to make contact with the enemy and despite my best efforts I got owned by a peasant with a stick because I couldn't seem to hit him with the sword. At first I thought it was a simple wow I must suck but then I saw my riflemen get cut down in melee combat because they had the same problem. Also one of the telltale signs of this is that there is never any blood on the sword after combat.
That's weird. I don't have an explanation for this bug. Maybe corrupted files? ( download again )

JDeNef13

If it was corrupted, he wouldn't be able to play. I think this is the problem:

He does hit them with the sword, but it just doesn't seem to be a slash, it's like a blunt hit. Maybe that's why he dies.

Just don't come TOO close to the enemy, like as though you are going to kiss them. Stay back a bit, and then slash them. Same problem with Pike.

I try to reenact a Battalion Sergeant who has a pike, and I end up dying because I am too close to the enemy my pike does not hit them. And it can only thrust, so I have to keep my distance from them.

SovietSoldier said:
If it was corrupted, he wouldn't be able to play. I think this is the problem:

He does hit them with the sword, but it just doesn't seem to be a slash, it's like a blunt hit. Maybe that's why he dies.

Just don't come TOO close to the enemy, like as though you are going to kiss them. Stay back a bit, and then slash them. Same problem with Pike.

I try to reenact a Battalion Sergeant who has a pike, and I end up dying because I am too close to the enemy my pike does not hit them. And it can only thrust, so I have to keep my distance from them.
Oh yeah, I noticed it too. If you stand close to an enemy with a sword, the damage is small.

JDeNef13

Item prices randomly go extremely low in the game. For example, a Flintlock Pistol that says Price: 250 shows Price: 40 when selling it.

this is gonna be really awesome mod but i have musket bug im not sure is it the flintlock musket only but my aim is on the enemy and i couldnt miss but then i shoot and and nothing happens on enemy like it misssed but it couldnt!!!!  :cry: , hope you get this done soon im really waiting this mod!!  :smile:

hey really loving the mod but a little frustrated on sieges. Seems like i cant hit a thing, same with my Finnish Marksmen, on open battle they are picking off guys from long distances but in a siege tower scenario they cant hit a group of guys milling around, makes it hard when defending from russians.
      On an modding note im trying to disable the interactions of npcs.( i use them as a skirmishing line in front of my main body of "archers" since they respond to "infantry" commands. Followed the steps in Topic: Disabling Npc Interaction by mage lord http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46630.msg1212946.html#msg1212946
but couldnt get it to work properly any help would be much appreciated
anyway lovin the mod and keep up the good work

On the problem with the musketeers sword, how can i go in and change it so that my riflemen use the late saber instead. What file do i need to go into and what do I have to change?

Hey guys. i check everywhere but i cant see anyone discussing about the "strange crashes".

I am so wanting to play this mod but can't. It ALWAYS crashes when im in the middle of a battle.

I Usually only get infantry and line them up, wait for the enemy to come into suitable firing range and then when I give the "fire at will" command.

the game mysteriously exits.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME. NOT ONCE HAVE I BEEN ABLE TO FINISH A BATTLE!!!

i read somewhere about some "graphical enhancements". what the heck? i dont remember installing any thing else but the mod itself.

so like, what is going on???

Sir Jigmus

can someone help me, theirs alot of flintlocked musket things, is their one that just says flintlock must or is it a flintlock_musket in a group like                          itm_flintlock_musket Flintlock_Musket_Bayonet Flintlock_Musket_Bayonet 1  flintlock 0  341934084 3100622790328576 230 417854 4.500000 100 0 0 0 0 0 95 0 115 0 331 0

Back
Top Bottom