[Victor]: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

If you wear a helmet, you grow bald. I had long hear, but on a hat, and i was bald . but when i took it of, it magically grew back.. not big of an issue, but a bit weird.

The mod is grate!! but.....

when ever there are more than 2 ppl shooting at eatch othere the thing crashes. :evil:

i dont think i instald any anything to make it look good.

MY RAT-OFFICE team eon****ered an error on the Log.  reviewed in another PC and went the same.
what is this?

WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_get_party_speed_multiplier
Loading Module...
MY RAT-OFFICE : me, my friend and his girlfriend XDXD

Those are the module.ini scripts I believe. Well this is strange. Or maybe not. That might be what is causing the problems.

No they're not. They are operations. Wow. strange...

I have serious problems with crashes during battles. It seems to happen when 3 or something more people are firing their muskets at the same time. I thought it was a battle size problem, but I only have it at 50, and it was a 19 vs 12 battle.

I'm not running GE or anything, shadows set to low as I read somewhere that it might help.

Must be a computer issue, I'm having battles of 180 men with very few problems.
Occasional slow down when zoomed in after three or four volleys but no crashes as yet.

as I said before. I think it has something todo with the poly amount that overloads m&B. so some computers. Especially good ones. Can't handle them.

I'm running AMD X2 6000+, Nvidia 8800GTS and 2gb ram. It handles any other module fine, even during huge battles. So why would it be a computer issue I wonder.

Very similar system to mine so no idea.

Honestly I have never suffered a crash with M&B, not even with two lines of 90 odd men shooting **** out of each other.

tobier said:
I have serious problems with crashes during battles. It seems to happen when 3 or something more people are firing their muskets at the same time. I thought it was a battle size problem, but I only have it at 50, and it was a 19 vs 12 battle.

I'm not running GE or anything, shadows set to low as I read somewhere that it might help.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,71505.0.html : This link will fix your problem. The gun smoke can be fixed with that patch. It makes the smoke less thick, so your game won't crash anymore...

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
tobier said:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,71505.0.html : This link will fix your problem. The gun smoke can be fixed with that patch. It makes the smoke less thick, so your game won't crash anymore...

JDeNef13

The smoke fix greatly improves stability, however it seems I can get total random crashes, again this happens sometimes when a unit fires. If I just make sure I quicksave before each battle, it's not that big of a deal. However I believe the smoke should be tested more, as it obviously causes problems.

you are so right. I need to thin down the smoke alot. Maybe making it so it also floates up in the air faster and disipates.

I have a computer that could easily handle the smoke, yet whenever I get into a semi-large battle, it crashes.
Could be that I have Vista?

Computer specs
4GB Ram
Nvidia 8800
Intel Core 2 duo
It all checks up.

Brudelas said:
I have a computer that could easily handle the smoke, yet whenever I get into a semi-large battle, it crashes.

Computer specs
4GB Ram
Nvidia 8800
Intel Core 2 duo
It all checks up.

That's perfect for a semi large battle, but I don't think it could be the Vista.

Brudelas said:

Computer specs
4GB Ram
Nvidia 8800
Intel Core 2 duo
It all checks up.

yep, definitely the vista.  visa sucks hairy flaccid anus

Just started playing and got a problem,
unable to find mesh kg light, or something like that
it was in Brighton, when entering the armor shop

Hang on, how do you lot keep getting problems with my add-on? I don't, even with a fresh install!

EDIT= Found the problem, I think. I'll give you a module.ini in the next release.

Back
Top Bottom