[Victor]: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

all smoke that's not from guns is enourmus! just look at the soup in the taverns or the burning vilages! it look like the whole continent is on fire.

My first impression of this mod is excellent, the time period is interesting and this mod has much potential. Formation script would be nice  :roll:.
But I am having a major problem with the mod. Every battle causes a CTD soon after the first shots are fired. I am not using any graphical enhancements. Any ideas?

TheAllMightyOne said:
all smoke that's not from guns is enourmus! just look at the soup in the taverns or the burning vilages! it look like the whole continent is on fire.
TheAllMightyOne said:
well loot&burn a village and you will see
It's true, when I enter a tavern or loot a village like TheAllMightyOne said, there's a lot of smoke.

Venitius said:
I find that only the cossacks are overpowered, and that they're in a large quantity.

How come? I could always scale down their stats. But I guess it's the awesome Szabla that they use.

JDeNef13 said:
TheAllMightyOne said:
TheAllMightyOne said:
It's true, when I enter a tavern or loot a village like TheAllMightyOne said, there's a lot of smoke.
Hmm strange. I don't think I ever saw that. Anyone else run into that problem?

bjorne. said:
Venitius said:
I find that only the cossacks are overpowered, and that they're in a large quantity.

How come? I could always scale down their stats. But I guess it's the awesome Szabla that they use.

JDeNef13 said:
TheAllMightyOne said:
TheAllMightyOne said:
Hmm strange. I don't think I ever saw that. Anyone else run into that problem?

Yup. For example; in a tavern, the smoke from the kitchen on the 1st floor will leak through the floor of the 2nd floor. I haven't looted a village yet, but I'm not surprised if the smoke is heightened. My best guess is that in messing with the smoke for the muskets, you affected all smoke in the mod. Not really a game-play issue, just sort of a quirk that seems like it would cause a lot of trouble to fix.

-DrZaius

naah. The village smoke and the tavern smoke isn't the same as the musket and pistol smoke.

The villages uses Village_Fire_Smoke_Big
and taverns do I guess use Food_Steam

i dont feel any problem with the kasoacks i butcherd 60 of them with my 50 swedish regulers (thoguh the enemy was probably 80 guys and just 60 of them were kossaks...)

well we were meybe not so many left to be honoured after that battle but after that me and herman visited 3 villages we had a full party again :smile:

i have had my men kill many people at one time and i get people floating in there air on death.
it may just be the physics engine freezing up when we kill 50-60 people at a time.

yea, i wish i had pics but it only happened 2 times. i guess my number of ragdolls was not as high as my number of corpses so they released from physics so they floated.

Back
Top Bottom