Veteran's Respect perk doesn't work on Khuzait Raiders

Users who are viewing this thread

First time posting, got no clue if I'm doing it correctly or not. The perk works fine on looters, sea warriors and forrest bandits tho; it's only the Khuzait Raiders I've found so far that it doesn't work on.

First time posting, got no clue if I'm doing it correctly or not. The perk works fine on looters, sea warriors and forrest bandits tho; it's only the Khuzait Raiders I've found so far that it doesn't work on.

Is it an existing stack? There is a (mild) bug where a stack of troops able to be upgraded before the patch won't be caught by the perk. It will say you need the perk even though you have it. To fix it, just put those troops into garrison, then level a fresh stack (even 1 upgrade is enough) of that type and pull the rest out.

I mean, to be fair Khuzait raiders are their t3 common HA troops, "raider" is the steppe bandit t4 HA unit.
I'll dig a raider out and test it I guess. With ability to get t5-6 units from prisoners I've been just going strait for the Khan's guards!

V8Zqv7m.png

Well, the issue is there. I'll try what @Apocal said and see if that changes anything.

Is it an existing stack? There is a (mild) bug where a stack of troops able to be upgraded before the patch won't be caught by the perk. It will say you need the perk even though you have it. To fix it, just put those troops into garrison, then level a fresh stack (even 1 upgrade is enough) of that type and pull the rest out.
Didn't work for me unfortunately. :/

V8Zqv7m.png

Well, the issue is there. I'll try what @Apocal said and see if that changes anything.
Hey I had this bug just now and what I found was that it would only work with a warhorse in my inventory. It doesn't consume the warhorse in the upgrade, but if I don't have one it turns red and says I need the perk, which I have. Taking off my war horse and putting it in inventory lets me upgrade them as normal. Keep in mind special horses are not considered warhorses for some reason.

Do you have War Horses in your inventory? You need one to upgrade from Raider.

It's been said, but basically you need to have 1 Warhorse in your inventory (it won'¨t consume it).
It's a minor bug, because you've already used the warhorse to upgrade to Raider (from Marauder).

Back
Top Bottom